So I finally broke down and got a M&P 15-22

Guest evo8ricer

Guest evo8ricer

Last friday i finally said what the heck and went ahead and bout one so far i haven't goten to shoot for yards with it. I went to the range but it was more of a test run then anything else I just wanted to see what kind of ammo it liked to eat just to spray some lead! It wasn't picky it likes everything but did have some trouble with remington bricks but I think it was more of the ammo then not wanting to eat it because the bullets was tilted down from the casing and I put some other remingtons in it and it gobbled it ight up I will post some pics on here later I am gonna go to the range again thursday and try for some yardage with the standard sightsbut I know at 25 yards its within a inch as fast as I can pull the trigger so far I love this thing it gives you a feel of an AR at alot cheaper of a price and you can shoot for several hours on 30 bucks.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evo8ricer

The place I got my M&P has the mags for 16 buck for the M&P but mine has ate remington brick and subsonic winchester xpert bricks and federal bricks I only had trouble with my dads remington brick but yeah the all metal construction is nice but I love the M&P I was also looking at the sig 522 and I got to shoot one over the weekend but I am completly happy with my purchase and I am looking for extras for it now

guys...dont chance it...remington "golden" bullets are tearing the extractors out of these guns. I personally have one and have never fired any out of it but over at: Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 there are a few people experiencing problems with them. I have successfully fired close to 4 bricks of federal with only a few minor hiccups...mainly mag-drags...thats over 2k rounds with only about 20 or fewer problems..but I wouldnt chance the remingtons.

Edited by Ghooge2008
spelling
Guest evo8ricer

i paid 434 with an extra magazine out the door I am fairly new and if i can get it figured out how to post them I will post some by tomorrow night

Guest evo8ricer

Ok I tried to post some pics so lets see what happens I know the gun is still a little plan but I am looking for accessories

101_0450.jpg

101_0449.jpg

Guest evo8ricer

Thanks guys I like it too but still needs a few more things on it but I think I am gonna stick to federal and winchesters in this and shoot the remmies in my walther thats all it like to eat right now

• 1 month later...

Congrats, I was thinking of the Sig 522, or the M&P 15-22 --- I like the MOE version that just came out. I think there's one model with the flash suppressor too. (nice for those suppressor needs boiling inside of me)

i like it!

don't shoot those RGBs...

+1

The only .22lr misfires I've ever had have been Remington bulk, at a rate of nearly 1 in 8 over the course of 500 rounds. Stay away. It's always the leader in the "misfires" bucket at my usual range, and that by a mile.