personal reasons why? "Healthcare"

Guest strelcevina

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, repeal is favored by 82% of Republicans, 70% of independents, and even 40% of Democrats. Will 6 out of 10 Democrats and 164% of acorn voters be enough to keep it from repeal?
My guess is that, somehow, yes it will be enough. Once politicians grab a tremendous amount of power over their subjects, they will do absolutely anything they can to keep it. Anything.:D
Well, repeal is favored by 82% of Republicans, 70% of independents, and even 40% of Democrats. Will 6 out of 10 Democrats and 164% of acorn voters be enough to keep it from repeal?

I dunno, polls are one thing. Opinions are easy to give.

Remember that only about half of all eligible voters actually vote in presidential election years, and only about one-third do in non-presidential election years.

Far as I know, these poll samplings don't come from the actual voting population and might or might not be actually indicative of what people say vs. how they'll vote in relation to an issue in question.

- OS

and BTW i could be your next President

i look as good as Ronald Regan

lady's love me just like Bill Clinton

i speak same English like George Bush

and im not born in U.S. like Obama :cool:

At one time I would have said no way your not a natural born citizen...but anything is possible now.......go for it.

Ok let me just take your example. so you said there is chance for you to T-bone my car ,and that is reason enough to mandate insurance.

and you comparing that to having a cancer.

how about you come to my office and give me a TB. or flu

there is more people in the world dieing from flu, than being T-boned.

Your comparison still doesn't work. If I T-bone you in my car, my insurance pays for the damage to your car. If I give you TB, which you will almost definitely NOT be able to prove, your insurance pays, not mine. See? Your health is your responsibility, not mine. At least it wasn't. Now it is thanks to this B.S. bill.

somebody who doesn't do nothing but scare people to collect money for doing nothing productive.

Oh, so the government. Thanks for clarifying.

I have private insurance. It will raise the cost of my insurance. Guess what else, my insurance will only get worse, even though I will be paying more. Also, it will cause the economy to suffer even more.

Taking money from working people and giving it to people who dont. That'll work.(sarcasm) Hey, I know. lets tax the rich so all us poor people can drive fancy cars and wear diamond rings and rolex's just like them.

Has no one ever read a history book here? This country was founded on not paying high taxes.

I say this following statement with all due respect and a love of all humans and knowing circumstances vary. As for people complaining about insurance for children, If you cant afford them, then dont have them.

I hear about plenty of people with like 8 kids and neither parent has a job or wants one. It i just plain wrong to leech off of the country and it sets a terrible example for the children who grow up this way.

If you cant see where Obama is trying to take this country, then God Bless you. God Bless those of you who do see it to.

YOU CAN NOT TAX PRODUCTION AND EXPECT GROWTH!

Plus a whole lot more than just one for this contribution! :rolleyes: