2010 NFL Draft

Il Duce

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I would call it excited or not, but it's sure going to be interesting to see who the Titans end up with this year. I haven't kept up with it as much as usual, but by my understanding they're basically taking a huge gamble by restructuring the team with cheap players in hopes of getting lucky and finding some that are truely good.

Should also make for some really interesting pre-season games this year.

If the Rams pick Bradford over Suh then the NFL should force the Rams to move to LA for their stupidity and hopefully that will bite them in the ass for the next 15 years. Suh is the next Reggie White and if the Rams do make the stupid move then Goodell may as well stay on the stage cause the Lions will be sprinting up there with Suh's name on the card.

BTW I am hoping Miami picks up some freaking defensive players or gets Tebow as he would be perfect in the Wildcat.

Guest rystine

Bradford WILL go first, but Suh SHOULD go first. I'm not overly impressed with any of the QB's this year; several of them will be solid players eventually, but I don't think any will be huge impact players anytime soon.

I am curious to see where Eric Berry will end up.

Suh proved in the combine and pre draft workouts what everyone already knew. He is the best player in the draft. IMO the QB class isnt great and neither is the WR class. Theres no telling who the Titans will pick. They do some weird stuff on draft day. Some turn out good (Chris Johnson) and some not so good (Pac Man Jones).

Dont get me wrong with the WR class cause Tate and Gilyard are both good. My problem with them is their size and I see them as like #3 WRs in the slot position. Mike, are you talking about the Titans trading up for Tebow?

Suh is a stud and should be #1 but from what I've heard Bradford will probably be the 1st pick. Bradford is injury prone and I will be very surprised if he can stand up to the hits that he will get in the NFL. I don't like the Rams so I hope that they take Bradford and he washes out.

Being a UT fan I'll be watching to see who Berry goes to and I'm interested to see where Tebow goes.

Mike, are you talking about the Titans trading up for Tebow?

Blasphemy. I hope the Titans do go for Tebow, then my Bengals won't pull that trigger.

I think Tate and Gilyard have potential to both be #2 receivers in the league. Gilyard can stretch a field, he is sneaky fast, and Tate can make circus catches. And of course Gilyard being from UC and Tate from ND is why they are on my radar.

Blasphemy. I hope the Titans do go for Tebow, then my Bengals won't pull that trigger.

I think Tate and Gilyard have potential to both be #2 receivers in the league. Gilyard can stretch a field, he is sneaky fast, and Tate can make circus catches. And of course Gilyard being from UC and Tate from ND is why they are on my radar.

Mike,

You may get Lucky and end up with Big Ben;)

Pittsburg has been trying all day to trade him as he cannot keep his hands to himself when it comes to female college Co-Eds,

Mike,

You may get Lucky and end up with Big Ben;)

Pittsburg has been trying all day to trade him as he cannot keep his hands to himself when it comes to female college Co-Eds,

I wish Cincy played Pitt twice during the first 6 games this year.

Big Ben is an idiot.

Rams pick Bradford, I am laughing right now.

ST LOUIS RAMS YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUH IS THE BEST DT TO COME OUT OF COLLEGE SINCE REGGIE WHITE! I HOPE YOU FAIL AND SUH SACKS YOUR QBS INTO OBLIVION BTW YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND MOVED TO LA

Guest Glock23ForMe
ST LOUIS RAMS YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUH IS THE BEST DT TO COME OUT OF COLLEGE SINCE REGGIE WHITE! I HOPE YOU FAIL AND SUH SACKS YOUR QBS INTO OBLIVION BTW YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED AND MOVED TO LA

(Wishful Thinking) Bradford takes the snap, drops back, SUH with a BIG hit and Bradford goes down... He stays down, could it be his shoulder again, Bob?

Guest Glock23ForMe
I'd like to kiss Suzie Kolber

Would you hit it?

Also:

Mr Suh, what exactly is an "Organation"? Just wondering man, you have a college degree...