.22LR Semi-auto - Generations

The first picture is of a Mossberg 151M(a) made in '47-'48, sporting a Weaver B4 with a R.A. Litschert 2X magnifier. Below it is a Ruger 10/22 with a Rimfire Technologies Lothar Walther aluminum shrouded threaded barrel on a hard side Hogue overmolded pillar bedded stock, Tactical Solutions 15MOA scope rail and Tactical Solutions mag release. Internally are Rimfire Technologies hammer and auto bolt release. Optic is Ultra Dot Matchdot adjustable 2-11 MOA. Interestingly squirrels can't tell the difference which of these launched the bullet.

Mossberg151WB4wRALitchert2X.jpg

1022wUlltraDotMatchDotRTWLALBarrele.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98

Wow. I had to look up what the teardrop in the Mossberg stock was. Feeding through the stock is VERY cool.

The 10/22 is very nice as well.

Thanks for posting.

I've been buying, selling, trading .22s in an attempt to get several that I really enjoy shooting; inlcuding old Remingtons, Winchesters, Savage, etc. My favorites are the several Mossbergs I have. Next up is the CZ 452 Ultra Lux 28" barrel w/Tech Sights and Brooks trigger kit. I also have this Marlin Papoose I mess around with. The 3 current 10/22s I own are a diversion and I can honestly say I have spent more time on 10/22s than they deserve in my opinion.

Pics of other .22s:

1st is the CZ, what an elegant thing. I crudely took off the rear sight mount and I need to clean that up some over time, but I can see where this rifle will be once that is done. Second is a Mossberg 46B(:P that was made '47-'49, so it is a contemporary of the 151M(a). Lastly is my Papoose which I cut the stock off, fitted a surplus M16 Trapdoor buttplate too to store mags and takedown tool in the hollow stock. Why that isn't done at the factory for all hollow plastic stock rifles... cost I suppose:

Links:

Mossberg 22 LR Models and Specifications

Ultradot USA Home

RimfireCentral.com - Rimfire Community!

http://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/

Tech-SIGHTS Precision Shooting Accessories

Pics:

CZ452ULTechSights.jpg

Mossberg46BbwMuellerAPV.jpg

PapooseTechSight.jpg

Edited by graycrait
pics adde