Christmas Bonus or not so much of one

Guest db99wj

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me. I have one……..I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight.

I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, flour-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed sack of monkey sh it he is! Hallelujah! Holy sh it! Where's the Tylenol?!?"

:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjiUrh_aR64[/ame]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great movie, watched it last night. Wish I had it on DVD because TBS edited out some of the best lines. Cousin Eddie is a classic is my favorite character.

dunno about it being the best Christmas movie ever but it is the best "Vacation" movie of the four.

I have it on DVD and its worth the investment. A buddy of mine and I get together every year around this time to eat pizza, sip some adult beverages and watch that movie. Get's funnier every year, especially when one sees his own relatives not so subtly disguised right there in the movie!. The best "Vacation" movie, for sure. Best-ever Christmas flick for me is "A Christmas Story." To this day, I desire a bb gun and a leg lamp for Christmas...

great movie, watched it last night. Wish I had it on DVD because TBS edited out some of the best lines. Cousin Eddie is a classic is my favorite character.

dunno about it being the best Christmas movie ever but it is the best "Vacation" movie of the four.