Memphis "Call To Arms" for June

Guest jackdm3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pleasure to meet with you today . A special thank you to eapking for bringing his M&P for me to shoot, in respose to my glock thread. I think , no I'm sure one of those will be my carry gun.

eap, how did your daughter do on the range?

It was a pleasure to meet with you today . A special thank you to eapking for bringing his M&P for me to shoot, in respose to my glock thread. I think , no I'm sure one of those will be my carry gun.

eap, how did your daughter do on the range?

Not too bad. Her first experience was with my Rem 870 a while ago. Think she likes HG's better. She's pretty much hooked now.

Good luck with the carry gun hunt!

Not too bad. Her first experience was with my Rem 870 a while ago. Think she likes HG's better. She's pretty much hooked now.

Good luck with the carry gun hunt!

Cool ! Thanks again. I went to Top Brass in Millington and checked out a G19. I didn't like the way it felt. The M&P is my choice.

Edited by 94user
Guest dart67eb

I would have loved to make it but I had to take the boys to Boomland for fireworks. It didn't hurt that we stopped at Lambert's. next time...

Guest jackdm3

That's GOT to be the best conversation of all conversations to be had so far with our meets. I'm glad they had us in their diner, cause I had no idea all the classrooms would be full to the max. That was an awesome sight. Like the people of Tenn getting serious about the state of affairs of our great nation, almost ready to mobilize to the southern border!

I'd like to try out some of you guys's electronic muffs next time. Get tired of screaming around shots. Like the Tommygun that showed up but wasn't with us. :tinfoil:

Didn't know that we're not supposed to converse en masse away from the firing bench. Did I miss something?

Guest Halfpint

Sorry I missed the meet, y'all . . . got back from Mountain Warfare School and was released from Kilo Company around 9:30 this morning. Would have tried to make it if I had been in any shape at all, but KimberChick will tell you, I was the walking dead--I'd been up since 430 am on Friday. Unless the next meet happens during drill, I should be there.

PS: Yes, Jack, I do plan on making a thread about Mountain Warfare School. :tinfoil: And a couple of guys in the unit pointed out, totally on their own, that I resemble Ben Foster in "The Messenger."

Guest KimberChick
Sorry I missed the meet, y'all . . . got back from Mountain Warfare School and was released from Kilo Company around 9:30 this morning. Would have tried to make it if I had been in any shape at all, but KimberChick will tell you, I was the walking dead--I'd been up since 430 am on Friday. Unless the next meet happens during drill, I should be there.

PS: Yes, Jack, I do plan on making a thread about Mountain Warfare School. :D And a couple of guys in the unit pointed out, totally on their own, that I resemble Ben Foster in "The Messenger."

Yeah, you were looking a little rough when I picked you up, haha. Hopefully we can make the next one. :)

Guest jackdm3

Found out why the classrooms were so full. My German buddy and a friend took the class for something like $75/pair! Where were these deals in the late 90s when I got going?