Feds harass AZ Congressional Candidate

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry:I want more. Of whatever this is.

for real!! what is this all about anyway?

and I have a couple of questions..Since when are civilians required to disarm around federal agents?

I mean, the way I see it, if those folks are required to disarm, why shouldn't those federal agents disarm also? after all, its for everyone's protection.

Guest Lester Weevils

Googled that candidate's name, and one of the first hits was prisonplanet.com. But even paranoids have enemies...

Would like to hear more about it. Found the candidate's campaign home page, and didn't see any extra explanation on his home page either.

I'm intrigued. First off, I didn't hear them require anyone to unload. They were just asking if everything was unloaded, and when one guy said he was loaded but not part of the family, they didn't tell him to disarm. I think that part is making a mountain out of a molehill. The not wanting them to record part is somewhat disturbing. Now, if they had actually left more of the video in there and I knew why these supposed agents were there, I'd develop more of an opinion. But at this point, I have no idea what the purpose of the visit was, which leads me to think that maybe the candidate is trying to twist something and make it look like something it's not.

I watched the video too; but couldn't tell what was going on. If you look at the Second District in AZ; it is firmly Republican (..check here:Arizona's 2nd congressional district - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...). Dont discount the possibility that this is just a lame attempt by some Demorat leaning bureaucrat somewhere in AZ to try to intimidate a Republican candidate. If i wuz ole Joe, i would spin it that way anyway. That sort of stuff aint new; it has been going on in lots of places (...think northeast big cities...) for a long time. The US Attorney in this territory is, im sure, a rabid Demorat (...read here: District of Arizona . ...). I'm sure we will hear more about this in due time.

Food for thought.

Leroy