Murfreesboro Gun Show reports/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went Sunday morning before it got hot, but the building was starting to heatup when I left around 1130.

Seem to me that there were less vendors this time. Maybe it was the new table layout - - - which I liked. My favorite AK parts guys wasn't there. I didn't see any good deals, firearms or parts. Some folks seem to be trying to re-coup their cost for the stuff they got during the post-election "panic."

Just because you can never have too many 7.62 BattleRifles, I looked over a CETME that a guy wanted $500 for for. Even when I pointed out that it had ZERO Bolt Gap and the cocking handle also had no gap and was dragging on the tube..., he wouldn't come off his price. :)

Edited by DMark

I went on Saturday, with all those bodies in there it heated up fast so I didn't stay long. Did pick up a nice Para Ordnance PDA in 9MM. I 've wanted one for some time but didn't like the over 1K price. This one was lightly used for a lot less.

Guest rockytop

Went Sat. morn. There weren't quite as many vendors as the last show, but there was a good crowd and as everybody said, by 11:30, it was hot, hot. According to their website, that was the last show scheduled there for the rest of 2010. The only show they appear to have left in middle Tn. is at Franklin on Oct. 9-10. The last show there was pathetic. I don't think there was over a 100 tables. If anyone has better info, please post here.