Jan Brewer vid: Here’s what Obama means by “border security�

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Governer Brewer speak only the truth in that vid.

Too bad Obama does not care. I don't know how to judge him on this issue. It is either he does not care or he is pleased by our country being invaded.

I think he's holding out for his own political agenda. There's also some incompetence mixed in. Between this, and the situation in the Gulf, he is showing a real lack of leadership. I know I have defended the guy in the past when he's been bashed for made up stuff, but it's impossible to defend this. I agree with the Gov..."Do your job".

This is like some science fiction movie, I can't believe this is happening. If the good people of Arizona formed a malitia, armed themselves and went into that area to get their state back, Obama would call in the National Gaurd and have them all arrested. Tennessee went to Texas back in the day and helped the Texans deal with their Mexican problem. Are we going to have to go back again?

Guest drv2fst
Signs should be changed to:

LOCK AND LOAD BOYS! WHY WASTE YOUR AMMO ON SAND RATS, WHEN YOU HAVE FULL SIZED DRUG SMUGGLERS? NO BAG LIMIT

Note: Bring your kills to the nearest INS office.

+1

If they could find a way to open up the enforcement to US citizens to protect our border without any threat of prosecution we would not have a problem. Plenty of enraged citizens would voluntarily grab their guns and go on border patrol. As long as the rules of engagement are shooter friendly.

+1

If they could find a way to open up the enforcement to US citizens to protect our border without any threat of prosecution we would not have a problem. Plenty of enraged citizens would voluntarily grab their guns and go on border patrol. As long as the rules of engagement are shooter friendly.

We have two seperate issues here. Illegal immigration isn't it. Allowing armed thugs from another country to claim our ground is total BS.

I'm in, but the Gov needs to pony up some ammo. Time to get a .308 semi-auto and some high cap mags.

This is like some science fiction movie, I can't believe this is happening. If the good people of Arizona formed a malitia, armed themselves and went into that area to get their state back, Obama would call in the National Gaurd and have them all arrested. Tennessee went to Texas back in the day and helped the Texans deal with their Mexican problem. Are we going to have to go back again?

Like I said...does AZ have an Alamo?

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/general-off-topic/41663-us-makes-az-land-off-limits-us-citizens-3.html#post550161

Guest 6.8 AR

It might be necessary since Obama federalized AZ

National Guard to keep Gov. Brewer from being able to

use them. A new Alamo might get built, after all.

Guest Boogieman
It might be necessary since Obama federalized AZ

National Guard to keep Gov. Brewer from being able to

use them. A new Alamo might get built, after all.

He did what? WTF kind of :poop: is that? Douchebaggery, plain and simple.

Yeah, but it's appropriate. It's a state with a very high Native American population. Plus it justs conjures this image of the old west, of bringing in a small sack filled with scalps to a sheriff's office and collecting a bounty.