poor Peyton

Mike.357

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ETS_Inc
:):woohoo:B) WOOHOO THE CHARGERS ARE GOING TO THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP.

Maybe they can take out the cheating Patriots!

There's nothing going to stop the Pats from winning it all.

Besides, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'. And if you get caught cheatin', you ain't tryin' hard enough.

If the Pats had been caught 12 games into the season then maybe the cheating thing would mean something. As it was they were caught at the first game of the season. I may be going out on a limb but I am guessing the cheating had nothing to do with beating the Jets in Week 1.

I don't see anyone beating the Pats, but then nothing is a sure thing and that is why they play the game.

I'd like to see Green Bay and NE in the Super Bowl. I would probably root for GB.

If people would spend more time rooting for someone they like rather than talking bad on someone they hate the world would be a better place.

F YOU PEYTON!!!!!!

Guest Scottech

I like Peyton Manning but I especially...personally and very DEEPLY dislike Eli Manning.

Do any of you remember the NFL draft fiasco when he was drafted by the Chargers but refused to play for a losing team! Everyone had to scramble for trades and the Giants got the un-manly Manning and the Chargers got Phil Rivers. If I was there I would've stepped up and kicked Eli's punk a$$. He reminds me of a disrespectful child that really needs a good spanking!

One consolation: He and the Giants are GOING to get their a$$e$ kicked at Lambeau Field!

Guest TargetShooter84

I dont know guys....something I saw today really startled me :bowrofl: and may startle ;) you guys but is Peyton Manning possibly thinking about running for president???? I have the unofficial photo to prove this...could a football player with no experience in politics be our president? :panic:Would our military be replaced by football players that slap/bash the insurgents? :slapfight:Here is the photo and your thoughts are welcome....

peyton-president.jpg

holy crap i thought i was the only person in tennessee that didn't like peyton yes i am a vols fan but i'm so sick of hearin about peyton manning. however he's a good QB but by far not one of the best i mean he keeps choking when it counts

Guest DrBoomBoom

He's the best quarterback in the NFL, on paper, but in a game, he's trying to be the coach. His O coordinator gives him the microphone, he's calling the plays. That's got to be hurting the strategy we he gets mad or gets his bell rung. It'll be interesting, if Dungy's really gone, let's see if Peyton interviews the candidates.

Brady's the best quarterback in the NFL, for his team. He's the best fit, they seem like they're always on the same page. Must be easy when you've got the other team's playbooks :D

But my choice for the overall best QB today, Favre. He's smart, tough, and lucky.

Oh yeah, go Titans.

• Administrator
holy crap i thought i was the only person in tennessee that didn't like peyton yes i am a vols fan but i'm so sick of hearin about peyton manning. however he's a good QB but by far not one of the best i mean he keeps choking when it counts

When I moved here from Kentucky, I quickly learned that the last part of Peyton's name is actually H. Christ ... or at least you'd think so by the way some of the Vols fans act. :D

But my choice for the overall best QB today, Favre. He's smart, tough, and Lucky.

You got that part right. He should have retired by now but he wants to go out on top. I am afraid he isn't going to get it this year either. I don't like the Patriots or the Pakers but that is who is going to end up in the super bowl so I will watch because it is the last real football game of the season.

I would love for them to change the Pro-Bowl to actually have some meaning. Such as the winning conference team gets to host the super bowl in their stadium. Actually give them something to play for other than money because God knows most of them have enough of that.