bodyguard 380

Guest usmcgriff

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw one on Thursday at WD Sporting Goods on Alcoa HWY for around $550ish give or take a few bucks. I know what the MSRP lists them for but still just like the LCP, the dealers are charging WAY TOO much for these guns right now. But that is just my humble opinion. The guys at WD are all great though, and they have a big selection.

Bill's Outpost had one for $450. As you can expect, it didn't last very long.[/ QUOTE]

Bought the wife one at Bill's Outpost couple of months ago for 450.00. Nice little gun and I've been known to carry it some myself.

Guest Hillbilly Dan

Robertson Trading Post in Henderson, TN has them. Good price. Under $500, just cannot remember exactly what it was. I purchased one and I love it. NO failure at all and it does what I ask it to do.

• 5 months later...
Guest rebeldrummer
Man, I've seen you work Bill's Outpost into about a half a dozen posts here in the last few minutes. Did you get a job there, lol?

No but they are friends of mine. And there has been someone on here trashing them and the store! If that person can post 6 BAD posts (and un-true) posts about the place, than I can take the time and post 12 GOOD posts. Bill deserves that in my book.

D & T Arms has had them lately for 350.00 I picked one up two weeks ago. They don't last long there but seem to have a few every week. That was the first time I had done business with them, they were more than professional and very personable and helpful. BTW thats in the Rivergate mall area of Nashville.

Edited by Deerbnb

Actually they had them at close to $500 for 1st edition... $425 for regular edition, not includeing tax/tics of course... at least the last time they had them... love for one of those guys to chime in and clarify that. This is if my intell is right. :)

Edited by GLOCKMEISTER
Actually they had them at close to $500 for 1st edition... $425 for regular edition, not includeing tax/tics of course... at least the last time they had them... love for one of those guys to chime in and clarify that. This is if my intell is right. ;)

Sorry, but your intel is wrong.

$355 + tax and tics. We have 4 of them ready for sale.

Better get some new intel.

Edited by Retired Navy GMC

woops... and wow.. I stand corrected, old Intel I guess... Sorry for the confusion... Didn't know they had bottomed out like this. Well I'm a man of my word and that means if I practice what I have been preaching for 20 years and have the "Best Prices Gauranteed"... I gotta sell mine for $385 out the door...

So done... there you have it... our new price is an even better $380 out the door... got more in today and more coming by weeks end... and we'll still beat anyone that comes in lower. :)

No but they are friends of mine. And there has been someone on here trashing them and the store! If that person can post 6 BAD posts (and un-true) posts about the place, than I can take the time and post 12 GOOD posts. Bill deserves that in my book.

Those posts were made two weeks ago and were deleted minutes after they were made.

You bump up a dozen or so old threads praising Bill's in retaliation.

In another post you mentioned the guy is a disgruntled ex-employee of yours... er, correction, disgruntled ex-employee of Bill's.

Pretty suspicious!

Come clean... you know ya wanna!

"Letting the cat out of the bag is a lot easier then putting him back in it". :)

Guest manofsteel

not trying to cut anyone but i found this: Antlers & Feathers has the new S&W Bodyguard pistols in stock the 380 is $345.00 and the 38 is $430.00. All prices are plus tax and background. n615-666-2697 it was on gun owners club. i hope im not breaking any rules im not endorsing anyone.:)

woops... and wow.. I stand corrected, old Intel I guess... Sorry for the confusion... Didn't know they had bottomed out like this. Well I'm a man of my word and that means if I practice what I have been preaching for 20 years and have the "Best Prices Gauranteed"... I gotta sell mine for $385 out the door...

So done... there you have it... our new price is an even better $380 out the door... got more in today and more coming by weeks end... and we'll still beat anyone that comes in lower. :)

So let me get this straight, You are selling S&W Bodyguard 380's out the door for 380.00? What about my TGO discount? LOL