Nashville Fairgrounds gun show observation

Guest Moose

While walking through the gun show saturday, I saw a young girl (9 maybe 10yrs old)

holding her dad's hand as he was leading her towards the exit. She was upset and crying.

I listened for a minute and heard Dad say, cmon hon we got too go, mom's gonna get mad.

She replied, "But Dad I only got 1 gun and I want em ALL!"

:screwy:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While walking through the gun show saturday, I saw a young girl (9 maybe 10yrs old)

holding her dad's hand as he was leading her towards the exit. She was upset and crying.

I listened for a minute and heard Dad say, cmon hon we got too go, mom's gonna get mad.

She replied, "But Dad I only got 1 gun and I want em ALL!"

:screwy:

She was fine by the time we got home. Her mother was thankful though...

Just kidding, but we do have that issue with my daughter, she is only four. She has a little bolt action .22, but she is already wanting a bigger one. And pink. I can't go into the gun store without her gravitating to the Ruger 10/22s, in pink of course, and demanding that we take one home. For her birthday, she informed her mother and I that she wanted 'a gun and ammunition to put under her bed.' Her mother was less than thrilled.

SIDE NOTE: I wonder if we will have gun shows at the new Hickory Hollow Mall location the Mayor wants to move the "Expo" to.

I believe there will not be one held there. One less show to go to.

That said. Good for her.

Guest mustangdave

Those of us in the Hoodlum Hollow area are fighting tooth and nail to NOT have the Fairgrounds/EXPO moved here...it can only mean BAD THINGS