Music City Tactical Shooters - IDPA with Shotgun side

MCTS will be hosting an 5 to 7 Stage IDPA match November 20th, 2010 with a Shotgun side match. Setup will be at 7 AM and new shooter orientation at 8:45. Rounds downrange at 9AM. Hope to see you at the range!

NEXT MATCH: IDPA Match November 20th, 2010

120 Rounds Minimum Pistol

20 Rounds Minimum Shot

Click Here for Stage descriptions

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be there. (barring sickness, work, or any other unforeseen acts of god)

(Hey Hog, should I have received that SO sticker in the mail already?)

Others we also missing theirs. Orgainized and speedy certain companies are not. I called them last Monday after Matt informed me that he did not receive his. They are on the list that needs to be sent out. Same discussion from them when trying to get SOI material. I will hound them again today.

Hog I will have to pass on the Shotgun match, I'm still in therapy after the last match which required a shotgun.

It is a pistol match and shotgun side match you sissy!. You can be the fastest on the plate rack at 3.23 with one bullet and can not hit any of the plates with many bullets. Go figure.....

I'll be there. The kid won't. May bring the only shotgun I have: Rem 870 Super Express Magnum. Not ideal, but it's not like I'm in contention for the club's top shot throne or anything. See you there. Stages look great.

Kirk, you're more than welcome to borrow my 870 police magnum if you like.

Mike

I'll have a new toy out there for the shotgun match. Should be fun to run the course with a 14" 870.

Dang, with that tax stamp that's nearly $50 per inch less ain't it?

I'll have a new toy out there for the shotgun match. Should be fun to run the course with a 14" 870.

i got to do a few of grants steel shotgun matches with a 12" or 13" saiga it was a blast but we had to use the full choke to get the steel to go down 100% of the time. and Wanda is looking forward to trying the 74.

hmm now that i thinking about i can not believe you do not have a saiga to go with those AK's! :)

Tighten the sight up on that Glock so you can't use that as an excuse. You wouldn't want to get spanked by 40 seconds like it happened at the TN State Match. I wish I could say that you shot like TY but he shoots much better than you.!!!LOL