Query....what's really going on around here??

Guest Letereat!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CIA, Skull and Bones, oil, New World Order? The list could go on and on.

Your question isn't really complex, but it is interesting what you might be looking for.

:):ugh:

What do Allen Dulless, John Foster Dulless, Prescott Bush, and John Negroponte All have in common?:bow:

Take a couple days if you like.

Um.... none of 'em can fix your truck? :shrug:

Always the comedian Jamie...well maybe not always...but you're probably correct

The thing is, with Letereat, you can never be quite sure of what he's after...

In this instance, I figured it either has to relate to his current misfortunes, or some political douchebaggery... which I try to avoid.

So, the truck ailment is where I went. It's probably wrong, but at least it ain't boring or gonna raise my taxes. :)

Besides, Google was no help 'tall... the only real connections I see involve oil, nazis, and death squads...

Edited by Jamie
Guest Letereat!

Ok. This was fueled by Heavy drink, It is a horribly phrased “question”and the thread title is stupid and gay.

I should have just titled the thread….Query.

At any rate I believe we had been discussing the question I phrased to myself several years ago.

Namely, “Whats up with this Jihad stuff , why does Iran hate us so bad and what’s South and Central Americas Beef with us while were at it.?”

Heres what I have come up with so far.

Dulles. First CIVILIAN Director of the CIA.

At the Same time he was a Director at the J Henry Schroder bank as well as having major stock holdings in the United Fruit Company (along with his Brother John), which held vast tracks of land as well as railroad lines and shipping of course in Guatemala and Central America. In Guatemala over 70% of the arable land was owned by less than 3% of the puppets, err I mean people of which 12% was in use. (Hmmmmmm imagine that, Lots of room to increase production, expand etc). When they(Guatemala) elected a president that had the notion to return much of this land to some of its previous and rightful owners. (Remember this country was 1st put under colonial rule by Spain in the days of sailing ships and Armadas) We immediately cried COMMUNIST COMMUNIST and at the direction and design of Dulles and his Brother (who by the way happened to be appointed secretary of state in 53 as well.....Hmmmmm) launched the effort to "protect our interests" in the region. And orchestrated the 1954 coup,

We had to get rid of that commie bastard who wanted to share. Some disposed Guatemalan military guy with the aid of clandestine American soldiers helped well over 100,000 meet their maker over the years. Nicaragua and Honduras offered their assistance as well in the 54 coup, later we had to turn on them cause they turned commie to I guess.

Yea these are the same contras for whom we sold weapons to Iran in order to fund..... The same contras who of course allegedly transported Mega bulk quantities of coke smoke and the like to eager American users.

Oh did I mention the schroder bank imagine this......they were a major financier of all that Central American “US interests”, they are a UK firm by the way, London to be exact,

I think I forgot to mention Sullivan and Cromwell, their legal representation, that’s a whole other matter.

See wars in Central American, and Guatemalan coup (which one.....all of em, start with 1954 though) etc,and you get a censored version.

Of course I assume you all know of the coup deposing of Mohammad Mosaddeqh and installing the Shaw of Iran in 53?

Boot to the head and man card deduction if you don't. The disagreement over oil concessions led to this event.

And don’t forget MK Ultra (Dulles) (revocation of your Man card if you don’t already know about it).................... Ken Kesey, "the pope of Dope", "the merry pranksters".

And don’t forget "Operation Mockingbird" (alleged operation I mean)

One more tidbit, the schroder bank was found guilty of financing the Nazi Regime, through shell companies and the like.

It is said the Mr. Dulles was at the coronation ceremony of the Fuhrer himself.

That’s were Mr. Bush, Prescott comes in, he was one of the directors of the "Union Banking Corporation". The were charged with operating several shell companies that financed the Der Fuhrer and his ambitions. This bank was owned by the Thyssen family. The US Govt. simply seized union bankings assets until the war was over, then they gave it all back. He served our Govt. well as an arms negotiator during WWI. Oh yea I think his Son ran the CIA and was President..... and hey HIS son was President toooo.

Mr. Negropante is of UK decent and came on the Honduras/Central America scene in the 80s,hes been sneaking around in the dark since Vietnam though. Remember he was our rep to the UN from 2001-2004 then Ambasador to Iraq for a year or so. etc etc. He is still wanted for war crimes in Central America.

What do these guys have in common..............you decide.:cheers:

One more thing, Im NOT trying to stir up Anti American sentiment here.

Im just saying as well as "know thine enemy" you should also "know WHY thine enemy is thine enemy"

Edited by Letereat!
What do these guys have in common..............you decide.:drunk:

I've already decided: They can't fix your truck. ( 'Bout half of 'em are dead anyway, so couldn't even fix a bolony sammich... )

And for what it's worth, I decided that before I even started drinking... again... :cheers:

How is that sum'bitch anyway? Will it go into a gear yet, or is it still just...you know... sitting there? :D

Edited by Jamie

I hate to be all Darth Friedman about it, but it seems like they all held the reasonable belief that if they paid for something, they owned it, and it shouldn't be taken from them by legislative fiat or revolutionary caprice. I'm not saying they were all saints, no, not at all, but ownership of private property is something that has to be honored for the world to function.

As far as financing Germany during WWII the majority of the steel they used was funded by an American company. United Steel had supplied 50.8 percent of the pig iron, 41.4% of Nazi Germany's universal plate steel 36% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate steel, 38.5% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet, 45.5% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes and 22.1% of Nazi Germany's wire.

Prescott Bush was a major supplier of all the metal products needed by Hitler's war machine, and one of the largest munitions makers in Nazi Germany was also funded by Prescott Bush, the father and grandfather of two American Presidents.

A few good reads about the Bush family:

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

The Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Nazi party, Vatican, Jesuits, Black Pope, Bush family, 9/11.

Not being a Bush hater with this, just stating facts. Money and greed make people do strange things. I never thought my own father would lie, cheat and steal in order to make a few bucks at my loss but he did. Hell I would have given him the money had he felt he needed it bad enough to do what he did. The worst part was the fact he lied to my son, when I wasn't home, in order to pull it off. After the fact my son felt really, really bad. Other than my sister my whole family have some serious issues.

Dolomite

Guest mustangdave

The worship of MONEY is the ROOT of all EVIL. It all HISTORY now...busting a dead guys chops for doing what he "had to do" back in the day...Whoppie friggin dew

Guest Letereat!
Boy, that's fascinating. I'm glad I spent 45 seconds of my life going through this thread.

I detect a hint of sarcasm.....no. What a Drag you wasted all that time. The thread is intended to initiate a discussion on the policies and activities of our Government and its agencies around the world since the the 50s. With the goal of moving the banter to more recent times etc.etc. I can help you out though so you won't have to waste even more time bothering to comment. Feel free to read along if you find any spare time to "spend."

The worship of MONEY is the ROOT of all EVIL. It all HISTORY now...busting a dead guys chops for doing what he "had to do" back in the day...Whoppie friggin dew

Yes but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases. The problem is almost all politicians, all parties, either don't care about us or loose sight once in office. Bush, as well as most other Republicans, are just the lesser of the two evils for most Republican voters. Nancy Pelosi's office received 90,000+ phone calls in the days precending the first TARP. She got up and acknowledged it and in the next breath said that we the citizens did not know what was best. Even if we didn't know what is best it is not our representative's job to make those decisions, it is their job to follow our decisions.

Nowadays it doesn't seem to be money as much as it is power. Why would people spend MILLIONS to get a job that pays a few hundred thousand. I know they keep their salaries for life but even at $200K a year it would take a very long time to make up the money they spent. This just tells me there has to be unseen benefits like deals that are probably a little gray. Richard Blumenthal (D) spent $8 million dollars to win his Conneticut senate seat that pays $174,000. But the Republican candidate, Linda McMahon, spent right at $50 million. All this for a job that pays $174,000 a year. This makes you wonder what type of deals are being brokered without our knowledge. It just doesn't make financial sense to spend that kind of money to never break even and these are the same people reponsible for how our government spends OUR money.

Most Expensive Races

I think the best way to fix the corrupt and broken system is to do two things. First set term limits on all representatives, 4 years max. Second take away their lifetime benefits. It should be like every job we have ever had, once you leave you get nothing other than what you have already worked for. This way those who are in office will someday have to return to their regular job and as such will do what is best for the populace because the former representatives will be returning to the civillian marketplace to look for work.

Dolomite

I detect a hint of sarcasm.....no. What a Drag you wasted all that time. The thread is intended to initiate a discussion on the policies and activities of our Government and its agencies around the world since the the 50s. With the goal of moving the banter to more recent times etc.etc. I can help you out though so you won't have to waste even more time bothering to comment. Feel free to read along if you find any spare time to "spend."

Maybe the tiniest hint of sarcasm. I'm relatively new here, Letreat, so I often don't realize the personalities of those involved nor their motivations. I hope though that I can give you a bit of constructive criticism which might free you from future sarcastic comments. If you truly want to discuss the policies of the US government and its activities, you'd be better served to do so rather than beginning your thread with a childish riddle as though you were the only astute observer available. You see I am a libertarian who is very concerned about the growth and intrusiveness of all government, but particularly the federal government since 1912. I am not, however, a conspiracy buff who attributes this to a secret cabal. It's growth has been open and obvious to any real observer of history and all this conspiracy nonsense does is to distract from the real problem, that progressives have altered our Constitution before our eyes and we've allowed it to happen. Now, as I said, I don't know you. If you want to walk around in your tinfoil hat, muttering about Prescott Bush or whoever, who is long dead, that's your right. If, however, you want to address the slide to tyranny that we, the citizens have allowed, I think you'd have a message to which others might readily listen.

All of this conspiracy nonsense does is to portray you as someone who seems to believe that you and you alone have been able to pierce the curtain to reveal those who are really pulling the levers because the rest of us our too stupid to see what you can see. It tends to make you condescending and makes me wonder about your sanity, rather than listen to whatever point you are trying to make. You see, I don't think the Masons, the Jews, Skull & Bones or any of these groups is nearly as powerful and controlling as conspiracy aficionados try to convince me they are. I think the Progressives, have, over the years convinced many in this country that they can get something for nothing and based on that have openly tried to buy votes buy taking the money of others to give it to those who "deserved" it more to increase their power.

Just my two cents worth. Actually, at my normal hourly rate a bit more, but you get the idea.

Guest Letereat!
I've already decided: They can't fix your truck. ( 'Bout half of 'em are dead anyway, so couldn't even fix a bolony sammich... )

And for what it's worth, I decided that before I even started drinking... again... ;)

How is that sum'bitch anyway? Will it go into a gear yet, or is it still just...you know... sitting there? ;)

Yea but I bet theyd know someone who could. :stir:

Sum'bitch is being a real Bastard an tryin to take mo money outa my pocket. Looks like im gonna give it the old college try and relent only just before I get ready to open up on her with slugs, then Ill drag it to the shop and payem to finish it up. Got nothing to loose but a few hundred bucks.

Now stop making me hijack my own thread and changing the subject you commie subterfuge-er.:stir::)

Guest Letereat!
I hate to be all Darth Friedman about it, but it seems like they all held the reasonable belief that if they paid for something, they owned it, and it shouldn't be taken from them by legislative fiat or revolutionary caprice. I'm not saying they were all saints, no, not at all, but ownership of private property is something that has to be honored for the world to function.

I don’t recall any of Friedman’s economic theories mentioning the use of covert military units to secure the wealth and income of foreign governments, banks etc. He was indeed a staunch advocate for LIMITED and hands off government policies when it came to private industry however.

"Ownership of private land" is a very debatable matter when you consider countries who have been subjugated, enslaved and ruled in the colonial old world sense for 100s of years; had democratically elected presidents that were disposed of and replaced with persons more agreeable to our "interests". Armed Men lurking in the night, who kill on command without question, kidnap and torture etc.etc. any who would dare voice opposition.

I think you are failing to consider how you might react if the "shoe was on the other foot" and how exactly "property transactions" have been "negotiated" for the last 400 years.

Guest Letereat!
As far as financing Germany during WWII the majority of the steel they used was funded by an American company. United Steel had supplied 50.8 percent of the pig iron, 41.4% of Nazi Germany's universal plate steel 36% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate steel, 38.5% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet, 45.5% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes and 22.1% of Nazi Germany's wire.

Prescott Bush was a major supplier of all the metal products needed by Hitler's war machine, and one of the largest munitions makers in Nazi Germany was also funded by Prescott Bush, the father and grandfather of two American Presidents.

A few good reads about the Bush family:

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

The Illuminati, Skull and Bones, Nazi party, Vatican, Jesuits, Black Pope, Bush family, 9/11.

Not being a Bush hater with this, just stating facts. Money and greed make people do strange things. I never thought my own father would lie, cheat and steal in order to make a few bucks at my loss but he did. Hell I would have given him the money had he felt he needed it bad enough to do what he did. The worst part was the fact he lied to my son, when I wasn't home, in order to pull it off. After the fact my son felt really, really bad. Other than my sister my whole family have some serious issues.

Dolomite

From the ist article. "his grandson is facing a different kind of scrutiny but one underpinned by the same perception that, for some people, war can be a profitable business."

Kinda what I was thinking when I finished my initial blurb, "war is a business that takes care of business".

Two good reads, they had much of the same info I have dug up and some I have not. I wanna find out more about Negropante, he's been skulking around behind the scenes since his gig with the US Embasy in Siagon during Viatnam., not sure at what stage during the conflict though. Looks like this thread is gonna die out with a wimper.

Folks tend to overuse the word "conspiracy" and forget that it only takes two people to conspire.

That makes it much more common a word than people think of it as. when referring to Bush,

Negroponte and others in this class, there tends to be more emphasis placed on behind the scenes

tweaking on things they are interested in: politics and global governance. That's always the case with

politics. You have to have power to influence society. They are in a position to do that, just like the

progressives.

I read Woodrow Wilson's 1st inaugural speech last night just to put a little balance in my mind, with

all Glenn Beck says about him. Some things almost sound okay, but most of that speech was pure

progressive. Guess I'll have to go back and re-read some of FDR's speeches now. Beck was definitely

right.

That phrase about power and absolute power tends to be very true, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

This was a good thread, especially for those who realize history holds some nuggets that should be

remembered. Progressives are evil people who hate our Constitution.