Music City Tactical Shooters New Years Day Rifle Match

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Carl it is great that you still shooting and taking great pictures. did u use the bull barrel AR?

i heard about the young man who did a great job (10 years old i heard), but what is the world coming to! a great young shooter using a commie vest ! :)

hi Carl it is great that you still shooting and taking great pictures. did u use the bull barrel AR?

i heard about the young man who did a great job (10 years old i heard), but what is the world coming to! a great young shooter using a commie vest ! :lol:

Come on now. I ran a chest rig too. Maybe next time you won't be too scared of the ak to come out and get whooped on some :(

Mike

Great pictiures Carl! I especially like the video.

Did you cuss that low port Slowsure?:(:devil:

I think I was the last shooter of the day on the low port stage. I liked the low port but.............

The muddy puddle of sandy water just under my very effective muzzle comp on my barrel was the thing I had a few "ADULT" words for :lol::devil:

Thanks Carl for the pictures and video I enjoyed shooting with you. I had no idea so many people were laughing and shaking their heads at me. i always thought they were laughing at Robert F. ;) and thanks to all that helped put on this match it was allot of fun and what better way to bring in the new year than a rifle match! Looking forward to the next match.

Alan

Come on now. I ran a chest rig too. Maybe next time you won't be too scared of the ak to come out and get whooped on some :)

Mike

but i already know that you do not know any better! :) great overall finish, what about that other ak shooter hognut?

i guess it just my ago showing for many years only the bad guys wore those thihgs.

I think I was the last shooter of the day on the low port stage. I liked the low port but.............

The muddy puddle of sandy water just under my very effective muzzle comp on my barrel was the thing I had a few "ADULT" words for :):devil:

Thanks Carl for the pictures and video I enjoyed shooting with you. I had no idea so many people were laughing and shaking their heads at me. i always thought they were laughing at Robert F. :) and thanks to all that helped put on this match it was allot of fun and what better way to bring in the new year than a rifle match! Looking forward to the next match.

Alan

it is always nice to be missed, thanks for filling in for me.

i heard about the young man who did a great job (10 years old i heard), but what is the world coming to! a great young shooter using a commie vest ! :)

Maybe you should start wearing a chest rig because I'm pretty sure that young man would have smoked you! He beat several shooters that have been shooting for years and his Dad said he has only been shooting matches for a month or so. It was awsome to SO him, he knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

but i already know that you do not know any better! :) great overall finish, what about that other ak shooter hognut?

i guess it just my ago showing for many years only the bad guys wore those thihgs.

I am not a fan of the long gun unless it has a lot of pellets coming out of it(shotgun). Either way you still would have been beating even if it was a single shot rifle. Stop blaming work on your no-show, I heard about you being in the corner in the fetal position and a few tears.

Wished you could have been there. 1st day of the year and the turn out numbers (over November and December) showed the hard work of the club has put forth and brings an exciting new future ahead.