• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Armed Citizen's Legal Defense Network, LLC

If you carry you should be a member.

Mike

I have searched quite a bit on this group and a few sites think they are good people and good hearts, other site say it's a scam or they don't have the funds to actually cover legal costs. One example states they have 1,600 members that pay $85 per year and only 25% of that is put in the legal defense fund. So, 1,600 times $85 equals $136,000 and 25% of that equals $34,000 per year less any legal benefits paid out.

Does anyone have any experience with them or should this be a different thread?

Thanks,

David

Does anyone have any experience with them

If you need an attorney from a shooting incident; I doubt you will want someone else picking or approving your attorney.

I have absolutely no experience with defense funds; but common sense tells me that they probably wouldn’t make a big payout.

Learn the law and spend your money on training and maybe you won’t ever need an attorney for a shooting.

or should this be a different thread?

It’s your thread; you can talk about whatever you like. :lol:

If you need an attorney from a shooting incident; I doubt you will want someone else picking or approving your attorney.

I have absolutely no experience with defense funds; but common sense tells me that they probably wouldn’t make a big payout.

Learn the law and spend your money on training and maybe you won’t ever need an attorney for a shooting.

It’s your thread; you can talk about whatever you like. :usa:

I have to agree. Even if they are a ligit outfit, I have a feeling they won't fight your case like you think it should be fought. They will be trying to defend your case with as few funds as possible. A low budget lawyer is not something you want when your butt's on the line.

If you really think it's a need to have a legal defense fund I'd start one myself. Just open up a savings account and put some money back for the "rainy day".