HI, from Gallatin

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the one by the steam plant, we have a 2 trap ranges and a rifle/pistol range that is 300 yards out. We also shoot IDPA every second SAT. which closes down the rifle/pistol range. It is a very nice place to go shooting.

hello from Church Hill!

I love to shoot, though I don't often have time to...but when I do, I'm almost ashamed to say it..my favorite is an old 8mm German mauser..in pistols, I'm so rusty that I don't often shoot much more than a 9mm browning hi power...but...good news, I just bought a thunder 5 and I'm taking it to the range tomorrow...pictures to come!

Guest MidTNShooter

Hey There, I live about 30 minutes from Gallatin and work all over mid.TN. Are you a USPSA member? I shoot a Steyr M40 A-1. Virtually no recoil (well some), the trap sights work great, but I'm retro-ing fiber replacements. How is the practical shooting course out there?

Take Care,

MidTNShooter

Hey There, I live about 30 minutes from Gallatin and work all over mid.TN. Are you a USPSA member? I shoot a Steyr M40 A-1. Virtually no recoil (well some), the trap sights work great, but I'm retro-ing fiber replacements. How is the practical shooting course out there?

Take Care,

MidTNShooter

No, I am not a USPSA memeber. We do not have a practical shooting course but, we do have some great IDPA matches and they are going to have some side matches, ( rifle & Shotgun ) in addition to the IDPA matches this year and I am looking forward to them. Robert Standley is helping Russell Lee this year with IDPA, and they going to have some good and interesting courses of fire.

I shot a Steyr ( only 9 rounds ) at the last match and really liked it.

Hi Charles!

I'm Len, also live in Gallatin, also shoot at GGC, also carry a Glock (G19, 3rd gen), and also shoot at Guns & Leather. We should commute up there some time!

I found out about this forum from GlockTalk and am enjoying myself so far. I work part time for HGR Firearms (training in Portland and Gallatin), so if you ever want some training, check us out. www.hgrfirearms.com

-Len

lassante@yahoo.com