Online Shooting Games

Guest MidTNShooter

Guest MidTNShooter

Hello All !

I am trying to add some online shooting games that are worth their time to watch/play. I want to add them to my website and am asking each of you for your input/help.

I want a SPAM free link that I can post for all to enjoy. Something that adds a little fun to your day-to-day life.

I want suggestions that is safe from viruses that you wouldn't mind referring to all in this room.

Any suggestions will be helpful !! Please PM me with the details/links. This is not for profit website.

I haven't formally released this website, but I am in need of some help.

Thank you All,

MTS

Here's the current link...... http://www.lgsto.com/games.htm

Thanks to all for the great links !!!

Edited by MidTNShooter
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidTNShooter
I tried online shooting games...when I swapped to LCDs I found out they didn't take well to bullets.

I've been hooked on the NLOS cannon game here lately

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/future-weapons/games/cannon/cannon.html

Yeah.... me too. It was the post earlier that made me want to create a page devoted to online shooting games.

Great, now I'm going to play it again. I've been meaning to create a grid overlay to see (or cheat :eek:) how great of a score I can make.

Thanks,

MTS

Guest MidTNShooter

I have been spending some time going through different submitions. I have been trying to take the time to review the safety for potential scams, phishing and spyware. I have also spent sometime to try to offer the best shooting resources. All of your help has been used to each of entertainment. I have tried to categorize two different areas. One for simple shooting games and the other is for simulators. When I finish, I will send a link.

For those not familiar with LGST, it is a local place that will offer a resource for all to post videos, photos and a good place to say hi. This site will not conflict with this forum, but a fun place to go for entertainment. This is a not for profit website, but I will get the Admin's permission to promote this forum.

Keep the games a comin"

MTS

Edited by MidTNShooter
Guest MidTNShooter

Well the website page has been updated and ready for all to see. If you have any suggestion, please reply.

Thanks for your suggestions,

MTS

lgsto.com

Glad to help.There seems to be a dead link on the last game on the games page.text from the right of link:

When there is no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the Earth. Wow, what an intro. This is another zombie-kill'm online game. Try it out, .....oh yeah be ready for the first zombie..... He is coming for you !
Guest MidTNShooter

Gottem,

The Bin Laden liquor store was fun. I liked the part where you are shooting away and then sip your slushy while shooting. My problem is why did Bin Laden take off the store owner's clothes. I new he was f-a-g, queer.

The zombie shooting game,..... well everyone knows you don't go a zombie shooting spree with a revolver. It was fun and I liked the way the zombie ripped off my head with the spinal cord stringing along with it.

Thank you both. I'll have to make a note for those shooting at work that there might be some "only downloadable" games. This is due to certain corporations doesn't give administrator rights to their employees. Hmmmm, wonder why? I had to google the correct address since your link was a c:/ prompt not a http:/ link. I found it none-the-less. Thank you for the link !

Now I have some website updating. I am also working on a cool pics page where a good laugh is only a click away.

Thank you All !

MTS