The greater Williamson County area

Caster

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in and all for this. I live in Williamson County, not far from my friend, Creeky.

We both made some slight preparation for the day TSHTF.

My motto has always been:

The Tag line as of late:

"When the Zombies rise, the pillars of Heaven shake, and TSHTF, I'll be walking the ridge at Fort Pistolero (a.k.a. my place).

I'll be the one on the roof in the hat and sunglasses, holding an AR-15 and holstering a 1911. Bring food, ammo, and a fluffy pillow."

If you guys come up with a name, I'd be glad to take a shot at coming up with a logo for caps, patches and the lot.

I'm all for this type thing!

The guy that lives across the street moved down here with the company that is building 840. So saith him, they should have it open completely, some time next year. Can't wait. That will link the majority of us together with a much faster route. Not to mention provide a feasible path to the 'Boro. I'm so sick of Bellevue and Franklin. (No offense to anyone) I'd just like a different place to go out to eat. Demos' in the "boro is very good. But I digress. From the looks of it, next year we'll have a wide open path to the opposite side of the map (so far) that will bypass nashville I40 & I 65. WooHoo!

How about Central TN RAZOR..? Rapid Anti-Zombie Organized Response.

Of course, we'd be the BLADE - Busy Loading Ammo to Defend Everything

Too serious?

How does WAZOO sound? Well Armed Zombie Obliteration Organization

or ZITS - Zombie Infestation Tactical Squad

or COOZE - Covert Operations Organization for Zombie Eradication? (Nah - probably better stay away from that one..!)

Edited by JPS

That's pretty good JPS.

I was thinking [uh oh] if everyone liked the W.C.D.O.Z.M. what to do. Creeky has graciously volunteered his considerable artistic skills to a concept sketch for a logo. Creeky and I have a mutual friend who is very good at making Tshirts. AND, I was thinking about embroidered patches. If the artwork isn't too complicated, a patch along with another bearing [your name]. I have seen Uniform shirts at the Goodwill many times. Maybe some old second hand redcap shirts and have your name over one breast and the logo over another. Throw in one of those grandpa, gas pumper, trucker hats and it'd be good to go!

Yes ma'am, we're about the walker infestation. Just sit tight ma'am and we'll get this took care of in a jiffy.
Guest whoa5oh

I'm in, but i'm in clarksville, air is clear up here and we've got a nice big military base. i know ways into the back 40 and the heliport, if i can get to an apache, i'm sure i can get it off the ground, need a gunner. i'm also biological response trained have access to radios batteries handsets, and full machine shop. got room for me?

Did no one like "Williamson County Department of Zombie Management"?

I thought it was perfect. I know a guy who can make tshirts or one of his contacts can embroider it over the breast pocket of a regular work shirt. It would look all official.

Creeky is gonna have a logo for it in a few days. Can't rush creativity;)

Okay... did some quick doodling this past weekend.

(This is just a PROOF!! Not finished art!)

Since everyone is still a little unsure about a name and all, I decided to go in a different direction than planned. Decided to keep it generic enough so I could pretty much change out the text to anything that was decided.

I decided to try and keep it to main visual elements... but also try to keep it reminiansent of the state flag as well.

"Zombie" + "Williamson County" + "Tenn" + "Kind of Official looking"

Here is what I came up with.

(I'll need to change the zombie one out with another for a final.)

Zombie_logoProof.jpg

This would make it very easy for me to make different versions of color schemes when I went to make the final version in Illustrator.

(Like Camo, Urban, desert, etc. if we wanted to throw together some patches and stuff.)

Any hoo... what 'ya think? Heading in the right direction? Or waaaaay off base?

Edited by creeky

I like it. It's simple, and to the point. The text can easily be removed for logo only use like a patch, or left on and make a cool T shirt. I made it my desktop wallpaper to see how I like looking at it.

I wonder if (TGO) David would have a care if we replaced one of the biohazards with a TGO tri-bullet hole? Just out of curiosity, I wonder what one biohazard, one TGO bullet hole, and one Tennessee Star would look like? Kind of the TN/TGO/Zombie trinity?

Guest whoa5oh

see i couldn't use it, i'm in montgomery county, guess we'll make our banners with the blood of the undead when the time comes.

see i couldn't use it, i'm in montgomery county, guess we'll make our banners with the blood of the undead when the time comes.

Sorry.:-\

My intent was for the Greater Williamson County Area though. That's not to alienate anyone, it was just the original mission statement.