Reloading is about to get more expensive???

this should come as no surprise as fuel costs and metals have been steadily going up....everything else....ammo-groceries will too.

I love how you lump ammo and groceries together as sibling commodities. I can respect a man who has his priorities squared away.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here it is today from 2 of my suppliers imr'winchester and hodgdon powders took a 7.5 % price hike and was told atk would be this week as well .

thats not as bad as expcted but freight rates are going up as well .i go to kansas city to pick up lots of powder at lake city went yesterday fuel was over 4.00 per gallon .i think thats where most of the hike is coming from.any body got any ideas on how to save on fuel cost please let us know

Guest Ken45
ok here it is today from 2 of my suppliers imr'winchester and hodgdon powders took a 7.5 % price hike and was told atk would be this week as well .

thats not as bad as expcted but freight rates are going up as well .i go to kansas city to pick up lots of powder at lake city went yesterday fuel was over 4.00 per gallon .i think thats where most of the hike is coming from.any body got any ideas on how to save on fuel cost please let us know

I'll make you a good deal on a couple of horses ;-) You'll know gas prices have gotten really bad when Walmart starts installing more hitching rails in their parking lots. (Yes, I know a few of them already have the hitching rails in Amish areas.)

Thanks for the heads up on the price increases. I just ordered more powder and primers before I read your message. I have been getting low on some of the powder I bought ten years ago. :) I'm debating ordering more cast bullets.

If I get stocked up enough, I can then tell myself that shooting is inexpensive since I don't have to buy anything to shoot :)

Ken