Suarez AR/M4 Rifle Gunfighting May 28-29 Chattanooga

May 28-29, 2011

AR15/M4 RIFLE GUNFIGHTING

Chattanooga, Tennessee

Instructor: Randy Harris

Are you sick and tired of being looked down upon because you are not a police officer or military man when enrolling in AR-15 specific courses?

Do you wonder if there is more to the study of the gunfight than emulating competition drills, or SWAT tactics that you will never use?

Well have we got a class for you!!!

Built along the same lines and focus as our Kalashnikov and High Risk Operator classes, we will show you how to FIGHT WITH your rifle like an insurgent using time proven hit and run methodologies that prize mobility and maneuver over technical knowledge, and winning the gunfight over intrinsic accuracy concerns.

In Suarez International fashion, sacred cows end up as dinner while we methodically address history, operation and the tricks and tips of professional operators who have used and continue to use this venerable, most American of Assault Rifles. Expect to be surprised to find out just how reliable the AR can be. By the end of the class you will have a skillset in your possession that few paid pros ever get.

You will never look at your rifle the same way again!!!

NORMALLY $400

SPRING ENROLLMENT SPECIAL ONLY $300.00

DURATION: 2 Days TIME: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Central Time-Range is on central time just west of Chattanooga) PREREQUISITES: NONE AMMUNITION: Appx 500 rounds (Minimum) and 50 rounds of pistol ammunition YOU NEED TO BRING: Spare clothing appropriate to the weather, lunch/snacks and water (minimum of 1 gallon per person) for the entire day, baseball or other style hat, sun screen, bug repellent, allergy medication (if needed), chair (if you have a problem with sitting on the ground, note taking paper/pen/pencil and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape)

REQUIREMENTS: AR-15/M-4 type rifle, (3) magazines and any ancillary rifle gear. Pistol, Holster, Pistol Magazines. Eye and Ear Protection.

NOTE: Chest Rig/Tactical Vests are not allowed with CCW Holsters. If you wish to use a Chest Rig or a Tactical Vest, use a vest mounted holster or a thigh holster.

More info or to enroll for this exceptional deal.....May 28-29, 2011 - AR15/M4 Gunfighting - Chattanooga, TN

ON SITE CAMPING IS AVAILABLE at the range to save even more!

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ORgunner

This is something i would definitely do but i do not have the chest rig so maybe when i get some gear i can come to the next class + memorial day weekend. When will something like this class come around again?

If lack of gear is the problem I have extra gear I bring to class to show and let people use. Come out and use MY stuff.

On the next time we offer this one? Probably later in the year.

Please post a heads up here for this class, again in Chatt. Would love to go. This holiday weekend was not good for me, or I'd be there. Thanks.