Hello from Texas

Guest Larry

Guest Larry

Hi my name is Larry I am planning a move to Tn in the near future to the Hendersonville or Galatin area and wanting to meet some shooters and need info. I am very active in all types of shooting especially IDPA, I shoot Expert with 3 guns but due to my bad knee now I am no longer as competetive, just like to have fun for a change, I have shot all my live in civililan, law enforcement and military. I shot on the Army gold pistol team 3 yrs prior to discharge. Also need info on Tn chl carry laws, the differences from Texas, heck anything will help me.

Thanks in advance,

Larry

Getting ready to be an ex cattle rancher!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Larry

MP1 thank you I bet you will get a call from me when I have it all ironed out, I shot all my life from youth classes to senior classes mostly in some kind of pistol competetion and on the Army team, my biggest thought is not knowing where to shoot or anyone in the area also where the gunstores are that I need to visit and the 'others' that I don't, I reload and cast all my own bullets and used to have 2 gun stores. I plan to be back in the area in another month or so just so much to do here before I move.

Thanks

Larry

Mikee my K9 goes everywhere with me

Great looking dog. I look forward to meeting you. Gallatin now has three gun stores, three indoor ranges, and numerous pawn shops that also sell guns. It's a great place for gun people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.