9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending

• Yes Im a good sport
    • No im an idiot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man if it can be arranged with auto day, that would be great. i have an itching to fire an MP5 (counter strike fantasy lmao)

but yeah, just post up the date as early as you can. the more notice i get to give the boss at work, the chances will be alot greater i can attend.

and isnt there a Ryans on highway 58?

Nope not dead yet.I will get a date set thursday.I want to check with Carters and make sure its not when there doing a hcp class.

I ment to do this today but I got held up at a meeting with the a**hole city.

Anybody thats wants to go needs to chime in so I have a round bout figure to tell them

edit

Edited by strickj
I'm gonna be in a tent in the mountains on the 16th :(

What day would work for you? I dont have to tell them a date untill a day or so before we go.I could do this sunday only cadillacdude1975 said he needed a weeks notice

To be quite honest, the only weekend this month that I am not booked up is the 29th and 30th... and the 30th is the IDPA meet that The Rabbi is setting up, which I would like to got to, but I dunno if my budget can handle driving and shooting every weekend this month (I shoot alot when I go). So, don't plan it around me. There's a possibility that I might be back in town Sunday mid-day, and could be able to drive down to the 'noog in the mid-afternoon on the 16th. I know you want your stock :( I'll get it down there one way or the other.

the sad thing is that there has only been 4 people or so show any interest in this, and molonlabetn lives in Tullahoma. i know there are more chattanooga TGO members out there than just the 2 or 3 posting in here. dont make me have the admins whip out the location list on all you chattanooga members :eek:

for those who do show up, if you have never had the chance to shoot a Glock 33 357 sig, your welcome to try mine. the only rule is i get your weapon for the same amount of rounds fired through mine :rofl:

Edited by cadillacdude1975
Guest GUTTERbOY
the sad thing is that there has only been 4 people or so show any interest in this, and molonlabetn lives in Tullahoma. i know there are more chattanooga TGO members out there than just the 2 or 3 posting in here. dont make me have the admins whip out the location list on all you chattanooga members :eek:

for those who do show up, if you have never had the chance to shoot a Glock 33 357 sig, your welcome to try mine. the only rule is i get your weapon for the same amount of rounds fired through mine :rofl:

A G33 was actually the first centerfire handgun I ever fired. A friend and I were out at the gun club breaking in my new BPS by blowing buckshot through close-range targets in the pistol pit. Another guy showed up with a G33 he'd just bought, and offered to let us shoot it.

I think it was about two weeks after that I bought my first handgun, a Ruger P94. Shooting that little bastard ignited a flame in me.