who carries at work

Guest GLOCKGUY

Guest gmachuta

I guess I was thinking about my work, alot of things that will explode. I don't work at a place where carrying is a positive. So by getting the hell out of dodge would be an ideal option for me.

Plus I have a decent paying job that is hard to find in this area, so I'd rather keep it.

Edited by gmachuta
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gmachuta

Apparently some of you do not work for a company that's anti-guns, good for you! The company I work for has zero tolerance for weapons of any kind on the premises.

They had a major cow when a live round was found in the plant. SO there is my reason to why getting fired would happen when the smoke clears.

It's unfortunate but oh well!

Edited by gmachuta
Guest price g
You still work at Wal-Mart and still calling the homies in the parking lot the range I see :pleased:

+'s It is cheeper than Carters

-'s The reactive targets do not reset

Apparently some of you do not work for a company that's anti-guns, good for you! The company I work for has zero tolerance for weapons of any kind on the premises.

My company isn't gun friendly at all. The government forces them allow me to carry. In fact my company screens every single customers as they enter the building. The customers aren't even allowed to carry a knife. That's why I take a gun with me. :D

Guest desireeharper1

i've brought mine to have them looked at to see about adding a sight, but i bought them there so that's different. everyone carries where i work since we sell guns.

Being a local truck driver, the law doesn't allow those of us who drive a commercial vehicle to carry. It really sucks, but what can I do?

If I was an Over The Road Driver, it would probably be a risk worth taking. I've heard too many horror stories about drivers being robbed, and even killed.

Being a local truck driver, the law doesn't allow those of us who drive a commercial vehicle to carry. It really sucks, but what can I do?

If I was an Over The Road Driver, it would probably be a risk worth taking. I've heard too many horror stories about drivers being robbed, and even killed.

It seems to be a common misconception, but there is not a federal or state law against carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle.

Of course the owner of the vehicle can restrict carry.

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-291491.html

It seems to be a common misconception, but there is not a federal or state law against carrying a firearm in a commercial vehicle.

Of course the owner of the vehicle can restrict carry.

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-291491.html

I want to think this used to be:confused: but has changed over the years,like not carrying where alcohol is sold.

Anybody know if it used to be law?