KSG Keltec Shotgun

Ebow1

Anybody heard any updates? I saw a guns and ammo article about it, found a couple websites that are listing it as backordered until it actually hits shelves, but I haven't any updates about when that's actually supposed to happen. I'll be checking Keltec's website here in a bit.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guy that works at Mahoney's in Johnson City told me he saw two for sale at a local gun show. He said they were selling for $500. I think he had to be mistaken on what we were talking about----although "the kel tec shotgun" is pretty much a one off item

To my knowledge there has been only demo models sent out to key reviewers (as in, big name magazines and the like). Though I did hear that one demo got sold on Gunbroker for some insane amount. AFAIK none have actually shipped commercially, though I could be wrong.

They billed your card without shipping?

I think that's a NO NO by law.

Sounds like they just authorized it the card at the time of practice (normal practice for ecommerce) and didn't actually charg the card. Some companies like Spike's charge upfront. There are some consumer protection laws in place that I think aren't very kosher with charging upfront, but in reality the only "recourse" you have as a consumer, AFAIK, is just to get refunded.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.