Makes me wonder why

I wonder why the execs at my company get paid enough to build a house near the plant so their spoiled dog can stay there & they don’t have to leave him all alone 50 miles away at thier other house & brag about it.

Meanwhile we lay off more people every week & everything this particular “a†hole does is so screwed up it takes 5 people to go behind him & clean up his messes.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Marswolf feels it neccessary to respond to EVERY post? This has confounded me since I started using the board.....does he work and if so where and if his boss knew I wonder if he'd be fired....

I wonder why you ask and why it is important to you. FWIW, my "boss" does know, BTW. I pretty much am the boss. I keep retiring and some very interesting folks keep asking me to un-retire and train and lead other folks until they can do stuff on their own.

I wonder why you don't know how to spell "necessary". Firefox has a spell checker and IE has a free one. :lol:

This is in off-topic. I doubt it will get zapped. I wonder why you ask? Very few topics are shut down, and that's generally because one of the posters is an idiot.

I wonder how many people know what a piss-ant is?

Guest failuredrill

I edited that post as I realized I was letting someone on the internet "irk" my nerves and that is not why I joined this board in the first place....plus he got me on my misspelling of "necessary" and to that I applaud him, as that is the tactic I often use to shut someone the hell up.

I edited that post as I realized I was letting someone on the internet "irk" my nerves and that is not why I joined this board in the first place....plus he got me on my misspelling of "necessary" and to that I applaud him, as that is the tactic I often use to shut someone the hell up.

Well it obviously didn't work this time......

I wonder why people look for the easiest workout.

I wonder why on tv you always hear the sound of a cock/decock when someone draws there Glock :D

I always wondered about that too. I just can't get that satifying click-click sound from my XD when I aim at something. I thought i was doing something wrong. ;)

Guest Halfpint

I wonder how I happened to miss this thread.

I wonder how much longer I'll have to hear that U/M is one of the safest campuses in TN, even after a girl got abducted FROM ON CAMPUS last night . . .

I wonder if anybody would notice if I had a J-frame . . . . . . . . . . nah, can't post that. I plead the fifth. :)

Guest canynracer

I wonder why unscented hairspray stinks....

I wonder why Denny's has the "Always Open" slogan, yet they have locks on their doors