Living Social Deal

Guest nicemac

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aekdbbop
That is a pretty decent deal. Hard to believe Uselesston's and "Good Deal" are actually used in the same sentence.

Isn't that the truth.. Wonder if they will still charge you 25 bucks an hour for range time during the class..

That is a pretty decent deal. Hard to believe Uselesston's and "Good Deal" are actually used in the same sentence.

Seriously, the two don't often collide in the same conversation...much less the same sentence.

The bronze membership would be $100 with the groupon instead of the usual $200. Then it's $10 for each range visit and buying a box of his ammo each trip ($22+ for some FMJ 9mm, anyone?). If it wasn't for the ammo requirement, it would be somewhat reasonable. $10 per visit isn't bad, and $100/year for some exclusivity on a well built, well maintained, and not over crowded indoor range isn't bad either. If I lived closer, I'd probably seriously consider it. It really is a nice range.

I can go to G&L or N-Range for about the same price without the membership or ammo requirements, but they're further away and G&L gets busy in the peak hours. Or for 10 more minutes in the car and $40/year, I can get pistol, rifle, and shotgun time at Charlie's place.

Still, it's a fairly good deal for folks in the Franklin area.

Edited by monkeylizard

After the way I was treated there the last time I went in I wouldn't give them any of my money. I have 1200 I wanted to spend one day. I was shopping for guns in a buying mood. Went in there was ignored and talked down to so I left. The woman behind the counter was condescending and arrogant. Crappy customer service. I will never go to their place again.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have this trouble with Useltons. I wish I'd actually gone into the store and talked to them before I signed up for the $50 class for my wife and I. Lesson learned.

They'll only see me step foot through the door one more time after that day at the range - and that will be when I show up for the class I paid for.