This is why Hugo Hussein must go.....

• 68 percent believe Obama has not made any real progress on fixing the economy with only 28 percent believing he has mad progress....

Wake up America: CBS News Poll: Majority (54 Percent) Don't Think Obama Should Be Reelected

You know, none of these telephone polls include folks who have cell phones only. I don't know what percentage that is, but it's growing every day. Like me.

I've often wondered just how much this skews results of any of these polls.

- OS

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry 'bout that. One prob, there's a persistent rumor that I was born in Patagonia of Tierra Del Fuegoan parents -- but I guess anymore that wouldn't be much of a problem to gloss over.

- OS

Just apply for a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth. That should put the rumors to rest.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ThePunisher
I hope most of you have heard about this. More serious than the NDAA, IMO.

Obama on Flouting Article 2, Section 2 of Constitution:

f77240a7.jpg

I thought that it would be after his re-election before he declared his dictatorship. But I guess it's just a short time before the brain dead will start bowing down to worship him six times a day. It won't be long before the statues and huge pictures of " Dictator Hussein Obama " will be all over the country.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump :rolleyes:

Should Obama win a second term in January, he will leave office with a projected $18.4 trillion national debt – an increase of $7.8 trillion in the eight years Obama will have been in office. The national debt stood at $10.6 trillion in January 2009 when Obama took office.CBO: Obama

Edit to add the Ralph Rant on BHO's new housing plan. :mad:

Housing market, Congress resistant to ‘Refi II’ - The Ralph Bristol Show

Edited by kieefer
Ralph is dead-on