New M&P

robin48

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottD

I absolutely love my M&P 9c. I've put 1500 rounds or so down range without a single issue from the gun.

A small note, I did have a problem w/ two of the magazines I have (I have 6 total). The magazine was triggering the slide lock on the last round so it would never be chambered. Taking the mag apart and stretching the spring fixed the issue. Both of the problem mags have the pinky extension on them.

• Administrator

I enjoyed my M&P pistols quite a bit. I did end up selling my two .40SW models (compact and full-size) in order to move to the HK P2000, but that was simply because I wanted the HK and not because I had any problems out of my M&Ps.

I have recently begun thinking about another M&P... this time maybe the 9c or even the new 45c once it's in production.

Guest db99wj
I enjoyed my M&P pistols quite a bit. I did end up selling my two .40SW models (compact and full-size) in order to move to the HK P2000, but that was simply because I wanted the HK and not because I had any problems out of my M&Ps.

I have recently begun thinking about another M&P... this time maybe the 9c or even the new 45c once it's in production.

Get you one of those XD45 Compact 4". You have a full size service model with the mag extension in, the grip of a compact with the regular magazine in....it's great. And you get 10 rounds in the regular mag, 13 in the extended one. Best of both worlds, great for carry, great for the range. You know you want to come back to the XD fold!!!:)

• Administrator
Get you one of those XD45 Compact 4". You have a full size service model with the mag extension in, the grip of a compact with the regular magazine in....it's great. And you get 10 rounds in the regular mag, 13 in the extended one. Best of both worlds, great for carry, great for the range. You know you want to come back to the XD fold!!!:)

Had one. Sold it. :D

BTW, I still have my XD Tactical 9mm. Love it.

Guest db99wj
Had one. Sold it. :)

BTW, I still have my XD Tactical 9mm. Love it.

Forgot about that. I played with a 5" version, I like the idea, probably would have bought one if I already didn't have mine. Still might one day.

Guest nraforlife
Ordered my M&P compact nine yesterday. Range report this weekend I hope.

You got a nice piece coming. I have a 40c that is outstanding. If you want/need night sights look at the Ameriglo BTC's.

Get you one of those XD45 Compact 4". You have a full size service model with the mag extension in, the grip of a compact with the regular magazine in....it's great. And you get 10 rounds in the regular mag, 13 in the extended one. Best of both worlds, great for carry, great for the range. You know you want to come back to the XD fold!!!:koolaid:
I already have the XD9. I almost went with a compact also but decided on the M&P for variety.