does anyone know anything about the Sig P220 Sport?

Guest rubyfun

Guest rubyfun

does anyone know anything about the Sig P220 Sport?

do they sell for over $2,300.00?

what do they go for used?

are they a good shooting gun?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gcrookston

all I can tell you is the P220 is a heck of a gun. I personally have put over 5,000 rounds through one without a hickup of any kind. I am currently on the prowl for another W.German P220, but I don't know as I would lay down that kind of cash for a USA made one...

Guest gcrookston

found a W.German P220 yesterday... Some Law Enforcement surplus gun, Minty on the right side (and inside), looks like it was "kick that gun too me" on the left. Price was leaning towards the "kick it to me side" so I bought it.

Did finger a 220 Sport while waiting for the paperwork to clear. Pricey, but looks like a lot of fun.

Guest gcrookston
Was it that one that Rabbi had that was all chewed? At least... i think it was Rabbi who had the ugly duck 220.

Rabbi had sold it by the time I got there Thurs. I'd had a 220 for a number of years and loved it, sold it and now that my finances are fluid again I've been wanting another. I found this one at Guns&Leather. Some LE police trade-in I suspect. Only LE treat their guns this way (beat the bejesus out of them and don't shoot them).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.