Racist website advertisement...?

I recently purchased The Gun Digest Book of the Glock 2nd Edition from A Barnes & Noble in Cool Springs. I was thumbing through the pages and found a sticky note with "resist.com" printed on it. After mentioning this to a friend, they told me they found the same sticky note in a gun value book from the same store a month or so earlier. The two books came from two different publishers. So I went to the site and did some research on a few other sights and resist.com appears to be a white supremacy website. Some weird stuff. I just wonder if anyone else has found this in any of their new books ...a6f840f0-a8cf-7056.jpga6f840f0-a8d7-c0a9.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Guest Lester Weevils

I enjoy occasionally listening to Alex Jones for entertainment though I don't consider him any more reliable source of information than any other. It is just fun to listen to him rant.

Anyway, think I recall him suggesting to listeners to use such tactics to "get the word out" about the global evil conspiracy out to kill us all.

Now, as far as I can tell Alex shows no evidence of overt racism, though a smart racist could easily mask it. Only a dumb racist would let it be known. But because I'm seriously incompetent at mind-reading, lacking other evidence will have to assume the guy might be a nut, but not a racist nut.

OTOH, on web user comments of his news articles, there is a contingent of about every kind of nut, including racist nuts. I personally agree with a policy of not censoring people even if they say dumb obnoxious stuff. It is better to know what people are thinking, and everybody is entitled to an opinion even if it seems more than a little odd.

Any site that does not police user comment could get tarred and feathered by association, but on the other hand lots of insanely racist people post comments on youtube and nobody tars and feathers youtube for being racist enablers.

Just sayin, maybe the people behind your note got the idea from Alex. Or maybe the idea is commonplace as a cheap advertising method?

Edited by Lester Weevils

i went to they are way out there id report it to.

Hey, lookit all the hits on the site, keep up the good work, everyone put more sticky notes out there! ....

One or 2 may not matter, but everyone who has not done so yet: please do not go. They do not need 5000 clicks from TGO to enable their ego/mentality/whatever. If people check it out, that one sticky note has done more than its fair share of spreading the word, and posting it here just spreads the word for them. For the 2 who admit going there and finding the site to be moronic, we will never know if there were 1 or 10 or 50 more who went there and joined....

Edited by Jonnin

Hey, lookit all the hits on the site, keep up the good work, everyone put more sticky notes out there! ....

One or 2 may not matter, but everyone who has not done so yet: please do not go. They do not need 5000 clicks from TGO to enable their ego/mentality/whatever. If people check it out, that one sticky note has done more than its fair share of spreading the word, and posting it here just spreads the word for them. For the 2 who admit going there and finding the site to be moronic, we will never know if there were 1 or 10 or 50 more who went there and joined....

There's no link here, so I can't go from TGO to their site...I had to Google it.

Guest Lester Weevils

I didn't check out the site. Doesn't matter to me whether they are or are not racist douches, and am familiar with the genre. Wouldn't expect to learn much.