147g HP 9mm

So our resident reloading supply guru David [and his associates] sell a 147g jacketed hollow point for a very reasonable price. I can't recall how much, but you won't find them cheaper.

With most bulk hollow points we expect less than stellar performance when compared to top shelf premium made stuff. NOT HERE!

This stuff is great and you guys need to give it a try!!!

My load is hot, but not like +P+ or anything. Win case, CCI primer, 5.3g of AA #5.

VERY accurate. I would comment about how perfect the feed and function was but they were in a Glock so that's kind of moot.

Performance was determined by shooting into 4.5 inches of soft pine. These penetrated through and about 2 inches or so into clay dirt.

See for yourself, my hard cast lead boolits penetrated a little further with zero expansion. All these were dug out of the ground today. I'm a little disappointed with my cast loads, but they ARE for practice so, mehh.

147HP.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DLM37015 [aka David] sets up at dang near every gunshow in TN. If it's not him, it's one of his buddies running the table for him.

Smack me, I can't remember the price, I just know they were on par or cheaper than anywhere else. 'course that's most of what he sells.

How do we order from you, dlm37015?

His guys are at most every gun show around. If not just PM him a list and your location, as many miles as that trailer travels, he's bound to come close to you some time. It goes without saying, the more you spend the more accommodating he is. If you spend some money, hes the kinda fella that'll go out of his way to help you.