Totally clueless about anything concerning reloading.

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

Title says it all, thats me. BUT, I did get most of my setup today.

Dillon RL 550b, with strong mount, aluminum handle, got the steel trays, digital powder sensor, dies, 8 pounds of Unique, 5000 large primers, and a bunch of other stuff.

Still need to get a scale, calipers and buy some bullets and once fired brass and a few more things.

Going to start with .45 ACP. Have a friend from MSGO coming over to show me how to set up, and someone else going to give me some hands on with .45 ACP, .40 S&W, .223 and some others.

Of course there is the studying I need to do, I ordered ABC's of Reloading, and several other manuals and am going to get real familiar with them before I do anything, I have no desire to blow myself up.

Im posting this because IM FRICKEN EXCITED AND CANT WAIT TO START. Been wanting to get into this for years, just never got around to it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's definitely the only way to go if you shoot a lot, or even a moderate amount. And if you shoot competition and aren't shooting reloads enjoy being a the back of the pack. Of course if you do shoot reloads and you shoot like me, enjoy being at the back of the pack. :biglol:

Grats!!! I told myself I would get into reloading before the end of this year ...

Once I finish up this summer class I'm taking (in the next few weeks) I am going to take the plunge. I've already been saving up my 9mm and .45 brass (and a few other calibers as I have come across them shooting with friends who did not want their brass).

I'll say thanks in advance to everyone on the board. Such a wealth of information here and I've already learned a lot just reading up on everything you guys post.

Now I'm getting excited about it too LOL ... I better get back to my school work before I get any more side tracked on this topic.