SW MP Sport grip

Guest ThePunisher

Guest ThePunisher

Anyone ever changed grips on the sport. There is an odd looking screw head... Not sure if it is a Allen head screw head or what. Help needed.

Thanks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ThePunisher

It is a standard 3/16" allen head. I have loosened quite a few and they are all standard fare. I would prefer a allen head over a flathead screw. Makes screwing things up a lot harder. That is the reason why our kits use allen heads.

Dolomite

Thanks Dolimite. Went to Home Depot to get a long Allen wrench to reach the Allen head. Was on real tight but got it off and have installed the Magpul rubber storage grip. I've redone the Sport handrails, grip, vertical grip, and STR stock in OD green. Looks pretty good in OD green.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest ThePunisher

Pics? :)

Will have to take pics, but not sure how to paste them in the post yet. Haven't earned full geekage yet.

Will take pics after I get the Elzetta mount and light.

Edited by ThePunisher

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.