If You have not seen this Video, You Should!

Guest FroggyOne2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gcrookston

excellent point. When I was traveling in England a few years ago I had to surrender my "jack knife" to an officer in London, after I pulled out my pocket knife in a pub to cut up a piece of meat (the knife I was provided was too dull). He informed me they were illegal, too.

Guest FroggyOne2

Yeah.. I know that I posted in several places.. and now I can remember where I posted anything.. so much for my backup data!

I am glad that those that have watched this.. know that the evil can come upon us at any time.. be ware of the gov and its Nanness.. More so.. don't become so complacant to think that others will be there to protect your rights.. it is up to you to protect them.. get off that chair and start doing something about it!

Guest c_o_jones

Seen it. It will happen here if we don't stand together.

Our friends the Brits and Aussies are already screwed...:D

Guest FroggyOne2

You know.. in Australia.. after the gun grab.. home invasion went up something like 300%.. we can't let that happen here.. !!!!

Guest racr28

If the anti gun factions get enough politicians in their pockets. This will be us. I personally would not turn in my weapons. I would bury them first.

Guest 2Old

“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.†Benjamin Franklin

Guest FroggyOne2
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.†Benjamin Franklin

Here! Here! Speaketh the Truth my friend!

Guest Boomhower

Who is the female reporter?? She needs to be commended for taking that trip and bringing that information back to the USA to spread......Job WELL done!

Guest FroggyOne2

Just bringing this around to the top.. cuz.. ppl.. You really need to see this and pass the word!!!! I can't say it enough!

"Because of the changes made to the gun control laws in 1997, gun owners in Australia were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed, a program costing the government more than $500 million dollars. And now the results are in. After 12 months of banning firearms:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent;
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent;

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent).

Hot Burglaries are up 300% (where the intruders come in while you are home and
knows
that you are home).

In the state of Victoria, homicides with firearms are up 300 percent.

Figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms (but increased drastically in the past 12 months). There has been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly. Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain how no improvement in "safety" has been served after such monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in "ridding society of guns." Their response has been to "wait longer""

FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE - DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS TRUE

Hot Burglaries are up 300% - OUTRAGEOUS

AND THEIR RESPONSE IS “WAIT LONGER” FOR MORE RAPES, STABBINGS AND ROBBERIES – I THINK NOT

Guest TNDixieGirl
"Because of the changes made to the gun control laws in 1997, gun owners in Australia were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed, a program costing the government more than $500 million dollars. And now the results are in. After 12 months of banning firearms:

Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2 percent;
Australia-wide, assaults are up 8.6 percent;

Australia-wide, armed robberies are up 44 percent (yes, 44 percent).

Hot Burglaries are up 300% (where the intruders come in while you are home and
knows
that you are home).

In the state of Victoria, homicides with firearms are up 300 percent.

Figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms (but increased drastically in the past 12 months). There has been a dramatic increase in break-ins and assaults of the elderly. Australian politicians are on the spot and at a loss to explain how no improvement in "safety" has been served after such monumental effort and expense was successfully expended in "ridding society of guns." Their response has been to "wait longer""

FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE - DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS TRUE

Not exactly. Read info in link below.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp

Guest FroggyOne2

I read that snopes article.. The first thing that I noticed is that the name of the author that wrote the rebuttel is not mentioned.. if someone or some orginization is hiding their name, then what else are they hiding? I am sorry, call me suspicious.. but it looks to me to be left wing debunkery!