What will be Obama's 'October Surprise'?

Guest ThePunisher

Hello sunshine. I hope that you are having a good day.

You can kiss where the sun don't shine. I knew it was about time for you to make a smartass sarcastic remark. I guess that's just your personal nature.

Edited by ThePunisher

You can kiss where the sun don't shine. I knew it was about time for you to make a smartass sarcastic remark. I guess that's just your personal nature.

I only said hello. I guess that I should have said what a rotten day it is because the commie is still hell bent on world domination, but he won't succeed because our best and brightest here on TGO have him figured out.

Naw, that don't work for me. You are silly, comical and pathetic spewing that same crap post after post. There is a world of difference between the nonsense that you post compared to the people that have legitimate and logical reasons to dislike Obama.

I'm certain that the sun doesn't shine anywhere near you. YOU ARE THE MOST MISERABLE MAN IN THE WORLD!

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

I only said hello. I guess that I should have said what a rotten day it is because the commie is still hell bent on world domination, but he won't succeed because our best and brightest here on TGO have him figured out.

Naw, that don't work for me. You are silly, comical and pathetic spewing that same crap post after post. There is a world of difference between the nonsense that you post compared to the people that have legitimate and logical reasons to dislike Obama.

I'm certain that the sun doesn't shine anywhere near you. YOU ARE THE MOST MISERABLE MAN IN THE WORLD!

Yeah, you are a real cordial guy. I told you awhile back to get over it when I make an opinion on this forum that you don't like. Is reading comprehension a problem for you. You seem to be really obsessed with me. Are you really that sensitive to other peoples post that you don't agree with especially if it is not overly adoring of your man Obama. You really seem to get the red ass when someone speaks ill toward Obama. Again, get over it. I will post any opinion I wish to, and I couldn't care less if you like what I post or not. Quit being a little crybaby about other peoples opinions that you don't agree with.

Now get over your adolescent immaturity, and grow up. It's little people like you that are miserable.

Edited by ThePunisher

Yeah, you are a real cordial guy. I told you awhile back to get over it when I make an opinion on this forum that you don't like. Is reading comprehension a problem for you. You seem to be really obsessed with me. Are you really that sensitive to other peoples post that you don't agree with especially if it is not overly adoring of your man Obama. You really seem to get the red ass when someone speaks ill toward Obama. Again, get over it. I will post any opinion I wish to, and I couldn't care less if you like what I post or not. Quit being a little crybaby about other peoples opinions that you don't agree with.

Now get over your adolescent immaturity, and grow up. It's little people like you that are miserable.

Again, all I said was hello sunshine. I know that you are usually perky and optimistic. All of my conversations today were with OS, Springfield1911 and DaveTn. I never mentioned you. Your post mean nothing! Mindless dribble because you never say anything. I never notice when you are not present, but its not hard to miss your arrival. You are stuck in a time warp! Commie this, commie that.

The difference between us is that I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me. You, on the other hand are constantly seeking approval with your stupid 1950s commie post.

I'll bet that more than anyone here you will suffer the most when Obama loses, because you reek of someone on government assistance hiding out on a gun forum talking crap while not even who or what you are voting for.

I'll stop and let you have the last post, because I can't do this all night. Goodnight sunshine!

Edited by LINKS2K

I would endorse a PPV video of Punishers head on election night as results roll in.

If Obama wins it will implode. I'd pay to see that.

Punisher, your never ending babble has gotten old.

You stole my thunder. I was actually waiting on that.

Guest ThePunisher

I would endorse a PPV video of Punishers head on election night as results roll in.

If Obama wins it will implode. I'd pay to see that.

Punisher, your never ending babble has gotten old.

Read post # 106. Yeah, like your 11,109 posts are really coherent most of the time.

If Romney wins, you and Links2K will mess in your pants. I'd like to see that video.

There is still free speech in America so for, and I didn't know that you and Links2K were the Censorship Gestopo. Has Obama made you two the Censorship Czars.

Maybe, you and Links2K should just bypass my posts if you don't care for the content i write. No one is twisting your arms to read my posts.

Hopefully, I and others here still have free speech rights here without your censorship.

Edited by ThePunisher

Obama is a Communist, Surrounded by Communists & Funded by Communists. A lot of folks think "Communist" is an old fashioned word, and shy away from using it. Once upon a time it was a charge that was beyond the pale. Unfortunately, it's true. Obama is and always has been a truly evil son-of-a-bitch, dedicated to the destruction of this country. Many people knew this from 2006 and 2007 and some of us before even that, certainly well before the 2008 election, but no one wanted to believe the warning signs. We as a nation were stupid to get shystered into electing this dangerous man.

Understand Obama by reading his "Playbook." It's called "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky, the original Chicago-based Community Organizer, short-hand for Communist Agitator. Obama too was a Chicago-based "Community Organizer," though a pathetic pale shadow compared to Alinsky. Obama is too young to have worked directly for Saul Alinsky, but Hillary Rodham (Clinton) was offered a job by Saul Alinsky himself.

Rules for Radicals was Obama's Bible in his Chicago efforts, and he and his minions have carried its prescriptions with them into the White House. Don't take my word for it, read it for yourself.

Read Rules for Radicals and weep for our country:

http://www.amazon.co...es for radicals

http://en.wikipedia....es_for_Radicals

Oh, and read the dedication. I am not making this up. Saul Alinsky dedicated his book to Satan, who he referenced by his other name, Lucifer.

The quote:

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins -- or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom -- Lucifer. -- Saul Alinsky

Edited by QuietDan

you are right Dan.

I am just over it. Same old same old same old crap post after post after post.

I apologize for posting

I agree with your ". . . same old, same old . . . "

However, I reject your apology as completely unnecessary!

I dislike the ". . .and your momma . . ." ad-hominem personal attacks. I'd rather stick with the issues and supportable facts, back and forth, back and forth.

Post on! Post on!

Edited by QuietDan

Communism doesn't work...the Russians proved that.

Fascism? The republicans are still working on that.

You are kind of right, and kind of wrong. Communism is a big lie, and it doesn't work. But, it is seductive to the ignorant. Really, Communism as ever implemented in the world is a dodge to allow a small circle to amass absolute, unaccountable POWER, while duping the little people into thinking they are being taken care of, by pandering to their greed, their laziness, and their ignorance. It is a positively SATANIC route for enslaving people by harnessing and pandering to all their base instincts.

Also, Right and Left are kind of a circle, you go far enough left, and you start bumping into the far right. Big People, or people who think they are Big People, gaming the system for their own personal advantage.

Edited by QuietDan