Best weapon light for me

as far as hand held or rifle mounted lights check out the nitecore line of flashlights. There MT26 is incredibly bright and can be found for well under your budget. In fact you may be able to get the light rechargeable batteries and a charger for 100 if you shop around. They also make a remote switch that will fit it if at somepoint you want a weapons mounted light for a rifle.

If you want to mount it to your HD pistol the the TLR is an exellent choice a little bit pricy but worth it. If your more budget minded you can try the Nebo pretech lights. I have one and personally i love it. For the money the protech light was more than worth it and it has held up so far for around 500 rounds. I have yet to find a holster that will accept this light though, but as it stays on one of my HD weapons its not an issue.

Guest twpayne75

I will not buy anything but Surefire. I have used their customer service on several occasions. Only once with an actual problem with a light. I was issued a return number and asked if I wanted a prepaid return shipping label. I turned down the shipping label. I had bought the light used. I told them that when I called, I was told by the CSR that he didn't care, he would send the label anyway.

I mailed it off and had it back in just over a week. Came back with new batteries even. I have no complaints with Surefire. Yes, they cost a little more. I look at it as more of an investment.

I don't understand people paying what they do for good rifles and handguns, only to throw cheap crap on the rifles or try to carry a $500+ pistol in a nylon holster on a Walmart belt.

I would rather buy good used stuff than new junk. Usually they are similar in pricing. There is no better place to shop for stuff like this than the EE on Arfcom. I couldn't tell you how much used stuff I have bought there that didn't look like it had ever been opened for 70% of what it should cost new.

I have 3 X300s. I paid $125 - $150 for each for them. All looked new in the original box with all packaging. If you are willing to look, you can find deals.

There is no better place to shop for stuff like this than the EE on Arfcom. I couldn't tell you how much used stuff I have bought there that didn't look like it had ever been opened for 70% of what it should cost new.

With some of the mall ninjas on Arf.com it's no surprise that most of it is new, seeing as some of them buy what the "trainers" are using and then dump it when those same guys get sponsored by another company the next month. ;)