BREAKING NEWS: Help Requested 3 Times in Benghazi, DENIED!

Guest ThePunisher

ben1.jpg

benghazilyingtoamerica.jpg

wakeupamerica.jpg

There are a lot of people that just don't want to wake up. They like their head being buried in the sand. They like watching their country burn to the ground. They like being stupid and clueless. They like their commie president.

I'll agree with most of what The Punisher says. I think most people have little or no desire to wake up and smell the coffee, they DO like their heads in the sand. It's much more comfortable living in lala land than it is to live in the real world where we have so many problems.

I don't think many like watching what's happening in and to this country but they've grown so complacent that the idea if buckling down and facing the issues confounds and scares them.

And of course they love our president, not because he's a commie and not because their commies but simply because he tells those comfortable little lies that allow them to keep living their lives of delusion.

IMHO.

• Like 1

Men died serving their country while cowards, in command, sat back and let them die. If this doesn't come to justice,

it will be a huge scar. Tyrone Woods disobeyed orders to save lives. That's a sad day when one has to do that in

order to do the right thing.

That should tell everyone there are cowards leading(?) this country and are committing acts of treason for their

own political goals. This falls in the Commander-in-Chief's lap and he needs to answer for it.

my wife talked to her sister that lives outside Seattle. She gets Canadian TV. She said it's been all over their news since it happened. Apparently Canadian media isn't as jacked up as ours and have reported the true and complete story all along. Now that's sad.

• Like 1

I'm sitting here listening to that Lt. Col. retired, who is evidently familiar with the protocol that goes into play

when events like this one happens. I wasn't familiar with "in extremis" forces, am now, and they were the ones

to respond immediately who were told to stand down, along with the men on the ground in Benghazi. According

to him, which I understand already, the President is to be immediately notified along with a lot of others in the

administration. This guy said they were "chomping at the bit" to go and had to have been told to stand down.

That's their job when people like this are in peril.

This is something that the President cannot deny being told about. He is complicit in every bit of this tragedy.

The role of the President is to defend and protect those people in harm's way. He failed to execute his oath

of office. That is treason!

I fear for every man and woman in uniform until this coward is removed from office. This makes me sick.

God bless each and every one of you.

Men died serving their country while cowards, in command, sat back and let them die. If this doesn't come to justice,

it will be a huge scar. Tyrone Woods disobeyed orders to save lives. That's a sad day when one has to do that in

That should tell everyone there are cowards leading(?) this country and are committing acts of treason for their

own political goals. This falls in the Commander-in-Chief's lap and he needs to answer for it.

If the traitor wins re-election, I can almost invision a revolt in the military and CIA some day soon, not tanks in front of the W.H. or a military coup but some kind of open condemnation of the administration of some kind. That may throw the country in a constitutional crises but if he's re-elected I dare say that may be needed to save a shread of our constitution.

Couldn't agree more. Disgusting.

With forcing obamacare down our throat, the debt, all the wasted tax dollars on "green" energy to F&F and now this, the last fours years has been a disaster. Those responsible better be held accountable.

If the traitor wins re-election, I can almost invision a revolt in the military and CIA some day soon, not tanks in front of the W.H. or a military coup but some kind of open condemnation of the administration of some kind. That may throw the country in a constitutional crises but if he's re-elected I dare say that may be needed to save a shread of our constitution.

I'd like to see that. I think we are already in that constitutional crisis and strange things may be beginning to happen.

It just hasn't been outed, yet.

So true, and it keeps getting left out of the story. We all know they're the best in the world, but we don't even know the specifics of this story yet. Two guys were holding off dozens if not hundreds of terrorists with the weapons and ammo they had on them for nearly half a day.

By Woods and Doherty keeping those people alive, they removed any possibility of the propaganda's success - because there were people on the ground that could now tell their story instead of it being cooked up for political purposes.

Normally I don't get worked up over much stuff, but this incident really burns me up. When we were in Bosnia/Macedonia you didn't run away from the building if a fellow soldier was in trouble. Everyone person in the area moves towards them as fast as you can laying down fire as fast as it would come out of the barrel, killing every thing that moved between the two points and you sure as hell didn't need to wait for clearance from the base to act. They just left all of those people to fend for their own lives thousands of miles from home on sovereign soil, it's reprehensible.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...