Custom McMillan TAC 50 Build

JohnC

I came across this today. Figured I'd share it with you guys. :)

The build thread here:

http://www.snipershi...&Number=3122476

Originally Posted By PyratM:

I just picked up my new custom build 50 from a member over on the Hide. This gun was built by Chad Dixon at Long Rifles Inc. The specs are-

McMillan single shot action

McMillan Big Mac Stock

Brux Navy Contour Tube at 30"

McMillan Brake

Jewel Bottom Safety Set At 1lb

Versa-Pod Heavy Duty 50 BMG Bipod

Reamed with Armalite 50 BMG Match Chamber, throated for 750 Amax

I had to cheap out a bit on the scope so we will see how it performs and holds up. It's a Millet 6-25x56 LRS with MIL/MIL and 140 MOA of elevation.

This is my first 50 and I can't wait to let it rip.

Fiddy.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

[quote name='BimmerFreak' timestamp='1352644135' post='843684']
A Millet on a Tac50? :down:
[/quote]

Yeah, I hope that's a temporary optic and they're saving up the scratch for a good scope instead. Otherwise it's like putting ketchup on prime rib.

[quote name='TGO David' timestamp='1352645299' post='843701']
Yeah, I hope that's a temporary optic and they're saving up the scratch for a good scope instead. Otherwise it's like putting ketchup on prime rib.
[/quote]

It kills me when I see a guy order a 50.00 Fillet, and then ask for A1 Steak Sauce!
If I have an application for a .50Cal Bolt; I just don’t know what it is.
I do however have an application for 50Cal semi-auto; I just can’t justify spending the money. [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/TourGlide/Web%20Stuff/biggrin.gif[/img]