There were actually some good unadvertised specials out there yesterday (Anyone else have any luck)

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC
I always say I am not going to do the Black Friday thing but somehow end up out there anyway. I dont go for the advertised specials, Im not waiting on those long lines to save 20 bucks on anything. But I do go to check out the unadvertised specials, there are usually some good finds.
Got this stuff.

Have been needing some rifle cases for 2 Mosins and 2 Lever guns, only have soft cases for them, Walked into Wally World, unadvertised special, Plano Polymer two gun rifle cases, 20 bucks. Picked up two, that was about a $25 savings.

Have been wanting to get a beater watch, I have three, but all dress watches and not good to wear to the range. Luck, unadvertised special, Timexes, all of them were $18. Picked up two Timex Iron Mans, by one get one free, regular price is $35.92 (In the case).

Made it to Dicks and got one of the 10/22's for $179

Stopped at Academy, they had some of the Rossi .44 Mags for $250 (or so). Had already decided to get one, but with a 2 inch barrel and they were really light, decided to pass. Shooting .44 out of a Model 29 is bad (fun) enough, couldnt imagine doing it out of a gun that weighs around 1/3rd as much.

Was at Bass Pro bout an hour after they opened. I have one pair of those Red Head insulated jeans, cant hardly wear them out, so picked up a couple of pairs for $9 each, good deal, about half price. Picked up a couple of reels, they are cheapo Shakespeare open face reels to begin with, but on sale at about a quarter the price, thought it was worth it. Been using one of them now on and off for 2 years without a problem. I dont know what Bass Pro calls a sale, but other than some clothes and a few reels, I didnt see anything I would call a deal, definitely not any guns, accesories, reloading equipment or anything else.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my LGS had 6 SR22 pistols for $275 OTD but they went as soon as the doors opened .. oddly enough though i went a lil later in the day to meet a TGOer to buy a 9mm from him and the gun shop owner (who knows im always looking for a deal) walks up to me with a LNIB S&W SD40 he had just bought used and said "deal of the day ... $200 OTD and she's yours" i was kicking myself for not having more money lol .. told him i couldnt afford it and he put it in the case for $249 + tax and TICS :(