An essay that I wrote today

10-Ring

Yeah I know I have too much time on my hands.  Respond quickly before they come to carry me away.  I was undecided which subforum to place this in, so I thought I would just put it in General Chat instead of 2nd Amendment since it touches on government conspiracy quite a bit.

I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm sure that I will be ridiculed by many and thought to be crazy by several as well. I'm not saying that what I'm about to say is 100% the truth, all I'm saying is stop and think about it and tell me why it could not be the truth. Since and including the Columbine shootings which occurred on April 20, 1999 there have been 29 mass shootings in the United States in which 5 or more people not including the shooter were killed. In most of these shootings many more than 5 innocent people lost their lives. After the most recent shooting many people are speculating that President Barack Obama will takes drastic measures towards gun control by exercising his executive powers. Here is the part where you will think that I've gone off of my rocker... Perhaps the United States government has perpetrated these killings. Throughout the last several years the United States Government has tried to get more power over
its people. In my opinion it is their ultimate goal to have total control over us and our possessions. However that pesky 2nd Amendment keeps getting in their way. The first thing that dictators such as Stalin, Hitler, Qaddafi, Castro, Mao Tse-tung, Kim Jong-il, and Pol Pot did was disarm their subjects so that they could not fight back. As the saying goes "The man who hammers his gun into a plow will use that plow for the man that didn't" we will be slaves to our government if we give up our guns. At this point the government has the attention of the antis and the fence sitters. No one but the true patriots will defend their rights if an executive order is signed. There is nothing that the NRA can do to prevent an executive order from being signed. I believe that it is possible that the powers that be have decided that a fair fight against gun owners and the NRA is too difficult so they have decided to fight dirty. Is it possible that the government staged these killings so that the president would have a chance to strip we the people of our second amendment rights without due process? Could it be possible that the powers that be are taking our arms from us to be compliant with Agenda 21? There are many instances throughout history of governments taking control over citizens after they have stripped them of their arms. Why let history repeat it self? Will I get arrested for writing this? I think the 1st amendment is still in effect, though it will not be for long if we loose the 2nd. Will a team of government assassins kill me in my sleep tonight for possibly predicting what the government was possible trying to do anyway? Stranger things have happened. But, I really don't care. This is just an attempt by me, to try to get you to think, I'm not asking anyone to agree with me, all I'm asking is for you to ask if what I have presented here could possibly happen?  I'm wearing my tin foil hat a little tighter tonight.
  • Like 1

Anything's possible I suppose. With the ineptness the Federal Government shows on most every front, I believe you've gone waaaaaaaaay out on a very tiny limb here. I don't expect they had anything to do with any of this, but I do believe they'll bust their collective humps to make political hay from it.

Speaking of Stranger:

Browsing my alerts, I keep seeing reports that the fathers of both Newtown School mass murderer Adam Lanza and Aurora theater shooter James Egan Holmes are scheduled to testify before Congress on the massive LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) interest rate scandal.

I have no idea if that is true or not – but if it is it opens a world of very unpleasant possibilities. Starting with blackmail.

Given the predictions of a 'Reichstag Fire' type of event; coupled with the fact that many of Friday' media reported 'facts' were wrong - makes you wonder... :tinfoil: