Mag Ban Bill in the House

Guest 6.8 AR

This!

Keep "Ruby Ridge" in mind, DHS will do their best to make it all crystal clear when they go. 

I was 17 when I saw my first dead man outside of a work related accident, Police Officers killed an ex-Chief in the small West TN town I grew up in, will never forget the hand dragging in the gravel with blood running off it...learned then to salute the man with the switchblade, unless the alternative is truly untenable.

If they can make the news carry a bad enough example, (and we all know how the MM will line up to carry that bucket of water) they expect to scare the People sufficiently to cow any push back.

Maybe so, but if the number of firearms being purchased recently is indicative of anything, it is that there are a lot more people

willing to defend themselves. I'm not assuming anything, but I won't buy into the myth that people will just cower at the first thing,

either. I think good people are getting fed up with a lot of governmental theft and intrusion.

Not so sure about ready and able.

Maybe so, but if the number of firearms being purchased recently is indicative of anything, it is that there are a lot more people

willing to defend themselves. I'm not assuming anything, but I won't buy into the myth that people will just cower at the first thing,

either. I think good people are getting fed up with a lot of governmental theft and intrusion.

There's another small difference. When Ruby Ridge happened, we were coming off two decades of peacetime. Today, we coming off a decade of war. We have a bunch of guys running around that still have sand under their toenails. We live in different times. I don't know if it's a factor, but it would almost have to be.

5million.png

Did not say that the People will cower at the first thing, simply stating that this outfit will not let the crisis go to waste, and if their past is any indication, I am pretty sure we can envision how they will attempt to make their point.

I hope good people are getting fed up, I am doing my best to educate those within my sphere of influence, going to speak to a group tonight in Gibson County, and then have the Madison County Sheriff at our TFA meeting this coming Thursday night in Jackson, then off to Paris for the Henry County Tea Party meeting next Thursday night to speak up there on effective methods of advocacy in our legislature.

Shaken' it up here Boss, doing all I can.

Edited by Worriedman