My First Bike!

So I just finished cleaning out a spot for my new bike in the garage. It's a Suzuki Boulevard C50. I'm pumped!

:pictures added:

Image01211.jpg

IMG00008.JPG

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics, I don't have access to a real camera right now.

Edited by Im Neero
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now your going to face the quandry of where to put your weapon. My workplace has a no firearms policy. I will say the small storage area under the seat has more than enough room for a 642 in its pocket holster....should I ever decide to at least have one nearby. And it locks !

I sure wish they would act on law to allow citizens to keep their weapons in their vehicles.

Guest dwrd
Very good looking bike.

With all the bikes on this board, we need to schedule a bike rally + TGO shoot!

Sounds like a damn good idea to me. Anyone have a side car to throw the long guns in?

How do you guys feel about a nice ride around Lynchburg to Monteagle, dropping down into Alabama, coming back around and up Monteagle through Sewanee, and ending up at Viola Range?

We could plan it for late summer, or early fall.

Guest dwrd

Sounds good to me. I might suggest some planned "stops" and approximate times, so that folks who couldn't do the whole ride could meet up along the way.

Sounds good to me. I might suggest some planned "stops" and approximate times, so that folks who couldn't do the whole ride could meet up along the way.

Yep, thats a good idea.

We can start the planning process over the next month, and get starting points, alternate rally points, waypoints, and ending point identified.

Daaaaammmmnnnn I think he did! So I guess we have to come up with a whole new "InterRank" system to know who ranks who.

While you all discuss it, I'll be down on the lower level shoveling out the BS....I know my rank already, just can't put a name to it yet.

Guest atomemphis

Too bad I just moved out of Memphis - We could have gone for a ride.

Mine's also got two cylinders - but at 90 degrees, and with a whole different intent:

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg