Anyone order from www.mastercastbullets.com?

Guest Fruit jar

friendswoodbullet.com has some of their cast bullets $3. cheaper per 500. My last order of 3,000 I save $30. I've loaded about 1,000 of them, they all look fine.

Edited by Fruit jar

Mastercast is a top notch, family run business.  If you call them you will get Mike or his wife every time.  They are honest and cast great bullets.

Prices are good too!!!

I have never had any problems with them and you will likely have the same experience.

Same here........bought from them several times.  Guess the secret is out.

• 3 weeks later...

I started this post five weeks ago when I placed an order with Mastercastbullets.com in Illinois.  When I placed the order, I was told that everything I ordered was in stock and would be shipped in a day or two.  No bullets, nor has there been any response to my email, two phone calls or text message.

The shortages notwithstanding, this is not the way to run a business.  I am sending him a letter cancelling my order. 

Please note that this in no way relfects on MASTERCAST.ORG, a bullet maker in PA who gets good press here on this board.  I would place an order with them but they do not carry the .357 180 gr. RNF that I am looking for. 

I place an order with BSL bulletworks earlier today and have had two email responses from the owner.  He volunteered to make up an order of 100 in BNH 10 and and order of 100 in BNH 14.  Not the thing that your average bullet maker volunteers to do for an order that size. 

• Like 1

I just got in an order from Falcon yesterday. I am very pleased with their quality. <br /><br />When I ordered the shipping was half price too.

How long did it take to get your order?  I just ordered 500 of there 147gr 9mm to try out.  Price was right and the shipping was only like $7.

On another note:  I ordered 1k plated bullets from xtreme on 1/30 and still haven't heard from them.  I need bullets!!