New Gun Store in Cool Springs?

zgunbear

Just came from there. It's located at the corner of Gen. George Patton and Moores Ln. Have to access thru G. G. Patton. They don't have an FFL yet. They do have quite a bit of .223 and other ammo. Prices are a bit high. I bought a couple 50rd boxes of PMC 9mm for 17.95 each. High but at least they had it.
They had cases of .223 green tip for $700. Had some other types for higher. Not sure how many are in a case.
They don't have a sign yet but it's the store wih the silver window tint. They have a temporary banner type sign that is blocked by parked cars.
Lots of Pro Mag stuff and some Tapco. From some threads I've read here I'd say they were priced a bit high. I think $29 for a 30rd ar mag.
Hopefully they will lower their prices when stuff settles.
-southernasylum

P. S. it's called Everything Weapons. Edited by southernasylum

Just came from there. It's located at the corner of Gen. George Patton and Moores Ln. Have to access thru G. G. Patton. They don't have an FFL yet. They do have quite a bit of .223 and other ammo. Prices are a bit high. I bought a couple 50rd boxes of PMC 9mm for 17.95 each. High but at least they had it.
They had cases of .223 green tip for $700. Had some other types for higher. Not sure how many are in a case.
They don't have a sign yet but it's the store wih the silver window tint. They have a temporary banner type sign that is blocked by parked cars.
Lots of Pro Mag stuff and some Tapco. From some threads I've read here I'd say they were priced a bit high. I think $29 for a 30rd ar mag.
Hopefully they will lower their prices when stuff settles.
-southernasylum

P. S. it's called Everything Weapons.

What's the closest thing to them that has a sign? I've driven around that area 2x looking for this place in the last few weeks and seen nothing identifying a gun shop.

Guest FreeFalling

We were over there earlier today, and Thursday afternoon when they opened.  They are pretty well stocked on ammo, although at market prices (can't blame them).  Their setup is still pretty rough, but they really know what they're talking about, everyone is very friendly, and prices are fair on non-panic items.  I'd recommend them, and will definitely be back.

if i found yard sale prices in the high rent zipcodes i'd expect an atf front shop, jus sayin

I'm not doing anything wrong, if the ATF wants to sell at rock bottom prices I'd just consider it a return on the invesment of my tax dollars.
Shoot, I'd gladly shop with them if the price was right.
  • Like 1
Guest Skyline034
Everything Weapons was the first place I've seen in a long while that had cases of Pmags...I was shocked haha. Gen 2 Pmags were $23 which is much better than the other stores around the Franklin/Brentwood area. They do have a great ammo selection though, and I was told they would have their FFL within 45 days. I also noticed that some employees seem to be former employees of the large high priced gun shop around town.

Everything Weapons was the first place I've seen in a long while that had cases of Pmags...I was shocked haha. Gen 2 Pmags were $23 which is much better than the other stores around the Franklin/Brentwood area. They do have a great ammo selection though, and I was told they would have their FFL within 45 days. I also noticed that some employees seem to be former employees of the large high priced gun shop around town.

Did they have Pmags? I only saw Pro-Mags when I went. I may have missed them. And yes, while I was there one employee accidentally answered the phone "Franklin Gun Shop".

Maybe by the time they get their FFL there will actually be guns available.

-southernasylum

I'm not doing anything wrong, if the ATF wants to sell at rock bottom prices I'd just consider it a return on the invesment of my tax dollars.
Shoot, I'd gladly shop with them if the price was right.

seems like the tee ef has had some issues running their own gun shop.....how many agents are dead now from the  "drink my cool aid project gone wild"?

well hell, if they have fair priced ammo im in...if i see theyre shipping to mexico im out.......

I went by there today. I hate to bash a young person who boldly steps out to try their own business.

However, I've seen better garage sales. Basically hasn't built out anything. Stuff sitting around on the floor. Very high prices on ammo and the Tapco goods. Had a half of a wall with a bunch of Tapco stocks. Bunch of AR and AK mags, but were way too expensive.

Heard him tell somebody they'd have the FFL in 45 days. Why wouldn't you just hord up ammo and guns and wait til the place was perfect, and built out with fixtures and lighting.

Probably will not go back. Although its on my path between home and my golf club. It would be very convenient.

I hope they get it together but was not impressed with today's visit.

JJS