Need Gunsmith in Chattanooga

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GLOCKGUY

i cant think of one in Chattanooga but there is one between Dayton and Cleveland on hwy 60. i can get you the number the next time im over that way if you need it

i cant think of one in Chattanooga but there is one between Dayton and Cleveland on hwy 60. i can get you the number the next time im over that way if you need it

Is that the one that is in that wood shack. Almost all the way in Cleveland?

Guest gcrookston

it would be worth the drive to run up to Winchester and have HeroGear's guy do it. He'll save you the price of the gas

The man on Highway 60 name is Bob, he owns Gun Works.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=gun+works&near=Cleveland,+TN&fb=1&cid=3419130692432513190&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

6075 Georgetown Rd NW, Cleveland, TN - (423) 479-5005

Forgot to mention, Bob does great work but if he does not like the gun you have, he will tell you about it. But I have never had problems with his work, so just ignore the rest....

Guest Grout

J.D.Donahue does good work.He works as a Fireman and gets his gunsmithing work through the Ammo Dump on 58 HWY.Take the gun there and tell them what you need done.Also The Sportsman on Hixson Pike has a gunsmith that works out of there as well.

Guest Spuds

Ditto on Bob Randolph, phone is 479-5005 from memory, double check it though. Word of caution, Bob is very much old school. Be polite! And if the caliber of your pistol doesn't start with a 4 and end with a 5, be ready for an ear full.

He's got customers who drive 200 miles to bring their firearms to him, he knows his stuff.

Im not sure of anyones names but I took my CC class today at Sportsmans Supply near the Krystals off of Hixson Pike near Northgate and there was a gunsmith there on staff all day. He was a midnight shift cop by trade. Seemed like a good guy for what thats worth.

The man on Highway 60 name is Bob, he owns Gun Works.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=gun+works&near=Cleveland,+TN&fb=1&cid=3419130692432513190&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

6075 Georgetown Rd NW, Cleveland, TN - (423) 479-5005

Forgot to mention, Bob does great work but if he does not like the gun you have, he will tell you about it. But I have never had problems with his work, so just ignore the rest....

Yea he is a craby old bugger, but he know what he is doing.:D

Im not sure of anyones names but I took my CC class today at Sportsmans Supply near the Krystals off of Hixson Pike near Northgate and there was a gunsmith there on staff all day. He was a midnight shift cop by trade. Seemed like a good guy for what thats worth.

His name is Rodney Brown and is related Carl,does good work from what I've seen.