Military Drawing Up Plans for Nation-wide Gun Confiscations (Satire)

Disclaimer:  For any who do not know already the Duffel Blog is a satire new site.  This is not real

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/01/military-drawing-up-plans-for-nation-wide-gun-confiscations/

I check the duffelblog fairly regularly, I think its always good for a few chuckles.  Mainly from stuf like the excerpt below.  With all the serious things happening in our world sometimes its nice to sit back and laugh a little.

"While there was initially some concern about the constitutionality of using the military on American soil, page 2131 of the ObamaCare Act actually amends the Posse Comitatus law to allow the military to disarm private citizens at the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security. Objections by then-CIA Director David Petraeus were quietly silenced in November."

Yea been reading the Duffel Blog for a while. 

Good Stuff!

The funny thing is, most of their satire does have a bit of truth in it. 

VIRGINIA BEACH, VA – An anonymous Public Affairs Officer (PAO) for Seal Team Six says the movie “Zero Dark Thirty” is factually inaccurate, portraying Seal Team Six members like the douchebags from Seal Team Two.

“At one point Joel Edgarton’s character wears a polo shirt with a popped collar,” the PAO said. “Team Six doesn’t do that. We’re the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. We don’t wear shit like Tapout shirts, Ed Hardy jeans, or fedoras. That’s Team Two.”

:rofl:

• Like 2

Disclaimer:  For any who do not know already the Duffel Blog is a satire new site.  This is not real

http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/01/military-drawing-up-plans-for-nation-wide-gun-confiscations/

I check the duffelblog fairly regularly, I think its always good for a few chuckles.  Mainly from stuf like the excerpt below.  With all the serious things happening in our world sometimes its nice to sit back and laugh a little.

"While there was initially some concern about the constitutionality of using the military on American soil, page 2131 of the ObamaCare Act actually amends the Posse Comitatus law to allow the military to disarm private citizens at the direction of the Secretary of Homeland Security. Objections by then-CIA Director David Petraeus were quietly silenced in November."

Please add lots of sarcasm to the following;

I think i can now say that I hate you, as I have found my new favortire site to check more often than my other sites. Just what I need to spend more time on the stupid geek box. :)