If anyone knows of any 7.62x25 for sale please contact me. I prefer new production, but surplus will work. I see that the price difference is very minimal now between the 2 now. I do not want to pay crazy prices, 50 cents a round tops, as I bought some for that price 2-3 weeks ago and was shipped to my house. I should have bought more,but that's the way it is. Thanks to all for the help.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This means the guns that shoot this round will be being sold. Can't wait because I reload and have 600 pices of brand new starline brass in this caliber.

I love the caliber and have done a lot of work with it. If someone would chamber a "modern" gun in it with "modern" ammunition designs it would be more widely accepted. I honestly believe it is in the top 3 best defensive calibers out there.

ETA: I remember buying the 1260 round cases for $120 shipped.

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
Guest Th3Khan

Hi there High_speed, I have a couple hundred surplus rounds of 7.62x25 I can part with if you need some, and my favorite gun shop usually keeps some in stock as well. Let me know if you want it, no problem helping you out!

Guest BCR#1

The last online distributor pricing, J&G Sales, Classic Firearms, etc. were selling for $499 per 1260 round surplus case plus shipping, before they sold out. The price is increasing daily, most is limited to auctions now. The new production is hard to find also.

J&G sold out at $398.00 + shipping of the Polish surplus but Classic never took delivery of their order due to negative feedback on their pre-order offering. http://www.classicfirearms.com/ammunition/pol762x251260

I have two .50cal ammo cans full of Polish and Bulgarian surplus that should last quite a while.

Bill

This means the guns that shoot this round will be being sold. Can't wait because I reload and have 600 pices of brand new starline brass in this caliber.

I love the caliber and have done a lot of work with it. If someone would chamber a "modern" gun in it with "modern" ammunition designs it would be more widely accepted. I honestly believe it is in the top 3 best defensive calibers out there.

ETA: I remember buying the 1260 round cases for $120 shipped.

Dolomite

I lucked up when I bought my CZ-52 and got 7.62X25 dies and a 9mm barrel. Unfortunately, I only have 50-60 pcs of brass for it, so I've mostly been shooting 9mm through it. The Tokarev ammo was fun while it lasted, but I can't reload it as cheaply as I can reload 9mm.