Curio and Relic FFL

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bkelm18
My C&R FFL came in the mail today. I sent it off on the 30th, so less than a 3 week turn around.

Nice. Very fast turnaround. Now start mailing that puppy off. Remember, don't sign the original.

My C&R FFL came in the mail today. I sent it off on the 30th, so less than a 3 week turn around.

Did you send a check or did you use your debit/credit card? I'm wondering when I can expect mine back (2 weeks tomorrow) but just checked my account and they haven't debited it yet.

Guest bkelm18
I'm glad you reminded me of that. I was just looking at it. Why should I not sign it?

You are only supposed to sign the copies of it right before you email/fax/mail them. I forget the main reason why but I know it's a no no.

Well, I sent mine in the same time that you sent your's but I have no evidence that they received or processed it. My account has not been hit yet. I wonder if I need to request a new application. Any suggestions?

Guest bkelm18
Well, I sent mine in the same time that you sent your's but I have no evidence that they received or processed it. My account has not been hit yet. I wonder if I need to request a new application. Any suggestions?

I suggest calling them. Usually the very first thing they do is hit your bank for your $30.

You are only supposed to sign the copies of it right before you email/fax/mail them. I forget the main reason why but I know it's a no no.

I think each dealer is supposed to get an original (signed in ink), which is why you make copies then sign them, never signing the original...

Guest bkelm18
I think each dealer is supposed to get an original (signed in ink), which is why you make copies then sign them, never signing the original...

Correct.

Guest bkelm18
Now I need a list of companies like MidwayUSA who accept the C&R FFL for discounts. I probably wouldn't be interested in C&R dealers at this time. Ammo and accessories are what I'd like to focus on first.

I think Midway and Brownells are the two biggest ones.

MidwayUSA - Fax Number - 1800.992.8312

I asked the lady if they needed any other information besides the FFL, and she told me to send in a copy of a business license. Does anyone know if this is necessary?

I called back, and they said it's not necessary to have a business license.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
Guest bkelm18
MidwayUSA - Fax Number - 1800.992.8312

I asked the lady if they needed any other information besides the FFL, and she told me to send in a copy of a business license. Does anyone know if this is necessary?

No, I just faxed them the FFL and noted my email address and customer account number (found at the top of your account page) on the page.

No it’s not a percentage. After you establish an account with Midway it will show you the regular price and then your dealer price. Some of the stuff has a pretty good discount, and some stuff (like ammo) has very little.