Busted poaching over 400 white bass on Cheatham Lake

That would be a big meal! Hope it was worth it. I could understand having a few over the limit but 400 fish? Crazy.
Edit** I mean I could understand them having a few over because of not knowing or forgetting the limit, but like everything else, we are responsible for knowing. Edited by rugerla1

I like the comment on the bottom that says "ignorance of the law is not a defense."  I love it when people say that so I can remind them that giving or receiving oral sex is still illegal in this state, and that if you allow your wife to drive in Memphis you must walk in front of the car waving a red flag.  They are laws still on the books.

Granted this does not really apply to something so obvious, but the government has no business carrying on with an expectation that people know the law until the laws are cleaned up.

• Like 1

They were all older vietnamese guys, betcha cash money they were goin to markets & restaurants to sell em

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Several of them got busted 2 years ago at the Cumberland City Steam plant keeping undersize Stripers and and going over their limit. What hit them hardest was they were selling them at the farmers market in nashville. A big NO NO!

Dave S

Edited by DaveS
  • Like 1
Guest KiloFive

I like the comment on the bottom that says "ignorance of the law is not a defense." I love it when people say that so I can remind them that giving or receiving oral sex is still illegal in this state, and that if you allow your wife to drive in Memphis you must walk in front of the car waving a red flag. They are laws still on the books.

Granted this does not really apply to something so obvious, but the government has no business carrying on with an expectation that people know the law until the laws are cleaned up.

Well said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A few years ago on Percy Priest a couple buddies and me got into white strip boiling up in an area about the size of a football field. We fish it for over an hour and a half, all 3 of us where catching a fish on every cast. We probably caught over 400 fish and I was the only one to keep a limit. That was a good day of fishing.